WHAT IS THIS?!: GeminiJets RC?!

I don’t know… Maybe someone should do some digging on the internet and post it here? I would be willing to, looks like an interesting thing to explore. I will post back with my findings if people want to hear them.

I don’t know… Maybe someone should do some digging on the internet and post it here? I would be willing to, looks like an interesting thing to explore. I will post back with my findings if people want to hear them.
Yes, thank you! I am very inclined to find more about this...

Gemini RC looked to be an older product line they once had. Very short-lived and only had one known product, an Eagle Jet PNP (item no. GRC006). This is the only photo I could find:

83D75E7B-F55A-4733-B4EB-BFF9D578E548.jpeg

We gotta find a video on this!
Yes indeed, as an RC plane enthusiast, but also just someone who is curious as to how such a product would perform, I agree. W idea by GJ but it depends if they executed it correctly or if it was a fail. I mean, I'm assuming the product flopped judging off of the scarceity if info on it.

I have reached out to Gemini via multiple different platforms and am currently doing some deeper research into what this product was, what it entailed, and all of the details. I am going to compile all of this and am currently working on a video, explaining all of it, what Gemini RC was, and all of that. I will keep you guys up to date on my research along with sharing the video when it is uploaded!

I have reached out to Gemini via multiple different platforms and am currently doing some deeper research into what this product was, what it entailed, and all of the details. I am going to compile all of this and am currently working on a video, explaining all of it, what Gemini RC was, and all of that. I will keep you guys up to date on my research along with sharing the video when it is uploaded!
I haven't had a response yet, will tell you when I do.