Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

Both GJ's. Alaska Max 9 West Coast Wonders / Orcas N932AK and United 757-324 N75854. The Alaska was purchased at the Company Store for $20 bucks.
I completely forgot that airlines have company stores - $20 per for GJ is pretty good - just ordered what was left! Seems that the Wonders is out of stock.

Latest arrivals for me: both are Fokker 100 and came all the way from the UK. I really start to like the F100 (and also the F70) but some are outrageously priced. Here are my 2 pick:
- Contact Air in Star Alliance scheme
- TAT in KLM hybrid
20221101_123232.jpg
20221101_123200.jpg
20221101_123133.jpg

Latest arrivals for me: both are Fokker 100 and came all the way from the UK. I really start to like the F100 (and also the F70) but some are outrageously priced. Here are my 2 pick:
- Contact Air in Star Alliance scheme
- TAT in KLM hybrid
View attachment 4059
View attachment 4060
View attachment 4061
Very nice! The Fokker F100 and F70’s are some of the best looking regional jets (In my opinion) and these liveries looks great on them. Lovely purchases!

@B767Avia is correct.

Connor, as far as I know, wing markings and reg. placement is largely dependent on national regulations. Back in the day, U.S. propliners were commonly seen wearing reg numbers on the wings but I don’t recall seeing any jetliners with that feature. All U.S. jetliners seem to conform to current FAA regulations outlined in 14 CFR part 45, which do not require registration numbers to be displayed on the wings. Here is a picture of sistership 313UP showing the top of the wings:

View attachment 3650

Many other countries do seem to require registration numbers to be displayed on the top or the bottom (or both) of the wings, hence why BigBird might have gotten confused. Not really sure why they put emergency exit arrows on a freighter...
You're exactly right. Just got a chance to fly onboard an American DC-3 from 1937 and it also had this. Many counties in Europe have it to this day. IMG_0845.JPG

Another one and I have 1 more 1/400 on the way (330NEO), should be here next week and a rare for my collection 1/200 777-300ER on pre order too.

52462341589_687e4833ac_b.jpg
by JC Photography, on Flickr

I've seen and photographed the real one too, which is part of my criteria, I try to get a 1/400 of every type and scheme I've seen and photographed and where possible the same registration too.

52332027957_1b3184578e_b.jpg
by JC Photography, on Flickr
Nice snags, these are super nice!

Very nice! The Fokker F100 and F70’s are some of the best looking regional jets (In my opinion) and these liveries looks great on them. Lovely purchases!
Thank you! The Fokkers and BAe 146 are among the best RJs out there! The KLM strikes me the most and I am glad that I have made a swift decision to get it thanks to eBay's exchange rate. If I buy it by now it would cost me 20% more!
Those Fokker jets look so good. Still looking for an American F-100 but those are hard to find :(
You arr correct! Yes the American F100 goes for insane money! :( If I had the chance I would got the AA as well.
Nice hybrid, I will have to look into the story on that!
I don't know for what reasons, when I build my own airline fleet, I choose hybrid liveries.

Thank you! The Fokkers and BAe 146 are among the best RJs out there! The KLM strikes me the most and I am glad that I have made a swift decision to get it thanks to eBay's exchange rate. If I buy it by now it would cost me 20% more!

You arr correct! Yes the American F100 goes for insane money! :( If I had the chance I would got the AA as well.

I don't know for what reasons, when I build my own airline fleet, I choose hybrid liveries.
They are so neat. Do you have a favorite?