Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

Aeroclassics Singapore Airlines 747-200 with "California Here We Come" titles, model made in 2005. AC and BB400 747's made around this time are some of the best things ever done in 1:400.

Aeroclassics Singapore Airlines 747-212B 9V-SQF 1970's-80s Livery "California Here We Come" Titles Front Angle by jimkruggel, on Flickr

Aeroclassics Singapore Airlines 747-212B 9V-SQF 1970's-80s Livery "California Here We Come" Titles Rear Angle by jimkruggel, on Flickr
Wow! That is such a beautiful model!
Just arrived today: Aeroclassics American 727-23 N1988:
View attachment 3445
View attachment 3446
Special thank you to Mikeymag
Lovely! Bare Metal + 727 + AA = Majestic

My latest arrival:
NG Models Boeing 757-200 Air Holland (additional "Dinar" titles) PH-AHE
Sadly the model came in with a little blue ink stain near the L1 door, but honestly I don't mind.

IMG_5638.jpg

The Anglo Cargo 707 was also a quite recent arrival, hence why it's present on this pic aswell :)

IMG_5637.jpg

Just received my American 763, in amazing condition including the packaging. Waffle really wasn't kidding when he said "new"old stock! Aside from some outdated mould features, it is phenomenal. In the recent years I stood back and watched as Gemini fell flat on their face, but this really takes me back to their glory days I was only able to look through videos until now.

Overall exceptional effort from Gemini, and I'm starting to get attracted to these old releases now. Might have to snag a few more GJ AA chromes from the remaining new old stock from Waffle. Fingers crossed I'll come across an MD80.

Attachments

• IMG_5712.jpg
    IMG_5712.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
Just received my American 763, in amazing condition including the packaging. Waffle really wasn't kidding when he said "new"old stock! Aside from some outdated mould features, it is phenomenal. In the recent years I stood back and watched as Gemini fell flat on their face, but this really takes me back to their glory days I was only able to look through videos until now.

Overall exceptional effort from Gemini, and I'm starting to get attracted to these old releases now. Might have to snag a few more GJ AA chromes from the remaining new old stock from Waffle. Fingers crossed I'll come across an MD80.
Very nice!

That is nice. I may have to pay more attention to these "new" old stock sales

I check Waffle's site everyday to see what he has listed, just not enough in the budget.

The recent sale was pretty good, not one of those remarkable ones but pretty close. The prices were not too bad for the most part.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some of my latest arrivals: three BigBird/Aercolassics 763s. The UPS one came from the latest Waffle sale coincidentally.

DSC_0551.jpg