Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

New Finnairs in the mail today. Admittedly, I am a little bit disappointed by the Marimekko. The pattern near the top of the fuselage is not entirely correct. However, it is much better than the Gemini rendition outside of that fact and they both sit nicely in my display case. Cheers to NG for these two!
Cool! I nearly ordered the Marimekko, however, I decided against it for the time being, hoping for a NG Finnair A330.

Latest is this GJ EK 777-300ER. Been wanting an EK B77W for ages as I live close to DXB and have spotted plenty of them but I wanted to wait for a release using JC's excellent 777 mould. No antennas on this one as I bought it directly from the Emirates store but that doesn't bother me too much!
View attachment 2205
Epic! I was waiting for this for ages, almost bought it but changed my mind as soon as the standard livery A380 got announced.

Just received the Phoenix Atlas Air 747-8F! Such a gorgeous model and even though she isn’t flying for Qantas Freight anymore, still an outstanding model by Phoenix!
Nice! I've been contemplating purchasing that one, how does the Phoenix 748 mould look? I have heard it is not as terrible as the 744, but I am still a bit worried about buying it and it looking just as wrong as the 744.