Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

Recently unboxed the 1:400 Gemini Jets American Airlines Fokker 100. A 2008 model, very glad to have it, certified unit. What an amenity.

IMG_3198.jpg

Got this An-225 recently for very cheap on AliExpress. Not going to stay in my collection, though. I bought it to resell here in Brazil.
Must say i'm quite impressed with the overall quality. The model is made of plastic but looks really good and well-built.

If some manufacturer could release cheaper models made of plastic, but still having good quality, I wouldn't mind at all!
Reminds me of Dragon Wings... great great manufacturer!

View attachment 20362
interesting

I might've did a photoshoot with my latest arrivals.
IMG_9510.JPG

IMG_9506.JPGIMG_9505.JPG
Interestingly this 727 didn't come with a stand hole which is something new to me.
IMG_9500.JPG
Originally I planned on getting this 727 in person since I was in Seattle. Though with a very sudden change of plans we ended not going over to Squatchy's which was unfortunate as I would've gotten a lot more and probably would've paid less for shipping. Thankfully I didn't have to contact USPS about my package being stuck in Atlanta until I found it on our front porch the next day only to realize I got the wrong shipping number (And it comes from our favorite breakfast meal). Unlike my PSA's. These PSA's (especially the 727) is super duper nice though.
IMG_6183.JPG
This PSA's nose gear wheels was kind of falling off so while waiting for the glue to dry I decided to have a little fun and allowed this 727 to pull a Harrison ford with a nose gear failure
IMG_6199.JPGIMG_6193.JPG
IMG_9513.JPG
IMG_9514.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6184.JPG
    IMG_6184.JPG
    964.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
The American fokker 100 is greatnas i have one too. Just got an America West 747 Big Bird plus an Alaska salmon thirty salmon, spirit a321 neo, and a free Delta a321 neo with my NG rewards !!!!