Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

20230423_141458.jpg

View attachment 15040
I did not buy this, my friend gave it to me, this is the JC Wings ANA Fokker-50 JA8200 with rolling gears and spinning props. 1:400. I did not receive the box as he still has to find it. I am not sure if its very rare but it is still a very nice aircraft for my collection, if any of you guys know stuff about it can y'all please tell me :)
Something feels wrong about the printing, but i can't put my finger on it.

I just received two new GJ Alaska Airlines models from the Alaska Airlines Company Store! (Too good of a deal for me to pass up!)

Here's a little video I put together showcasing N570AS "Honoring those who Serve" and N435QX "University of Washington Huskies" if anyone was interested:

I know a lot of people don’t like Condor’s new livery, but I think it’s really fun. Something different for my collection!

Condor A330-900 D-ANRD from GeminiJets
Condor 757-300 D-ABOI from GeminiJets
Condor A321-200 D-AIAD from NG Models (got this one is September but had to include it in the picture!)

View attachment 14878View attachment 14877
I'm a fan of these liveries, fun and a bit different in this era of boring eurowhite, lease friendly schemes. I only have the 757-300 so far, need to get an A330 too.

I just received two new GJ Alaska Airlines models from the Alaska Airlines Company Store! (Too good of a deal for me to pass up!)

Here's a little video I put together showcasing N570AS "Honoring those who Serve" and N435QX "University of Washington Huskies" if anyone was interested:

Eyyy that’s where I got mine too!

Well, I haven’t been meticulously documenting all my 1:400 purchases as by the time I get around to taking pics they are no longer the latest, but today I came back home to find a big box waiting for me from JetCollector. Only 4 models (and two model stands), but not one is a 1:200 jumbo, hence the big box. All very relevant to the collection and seemingly nicely executed. Proper pics in due time.

image.jpg

Well, I haven’t been meticulously documenting all my 1:400 purchases as by the time I get around to taking pics they are no longer the latest, but today I came back home to find a big box waiting for me from JetCollector. Only 4 models (and two model stands), but not one is a 1:200 jumbo, hence the big box. All very relevant to the collection and seemingly nicely executed. Proper pics in due time.

View attachment 15206
Amazing! I really like the A346!

Just recieved these earlier today. My SQ collection grows~

View attachment 15192View attachment 15193
NG Models | B787-10 | 9V-SCA

**my first SQ model by NG

View attachment 15194View attachment 15195
Aviation400 | B777-300ER | 9V-SWJ

View attachment 15196View attachment 15197
JC Wings | B747-400 | 9V-SMU "1000th B747"

**Despite being a cradle mould instead of their current one, it still looks good with the details
Nice looking birds! Was eyeing that Singapore 744, as I built the same plane in 1:144 some time ago. However decided against, because of the cradle and engine pylon to wing connection. Although, I must say that the Singapore livery looks awesome on her!

A shiny bird arrived! 😍
NG Models Aeromexico B777-200ER N745AM
View attachment 15347
P.s. I have problems with the redeem card failing to redeem - any solutions?
Firstly, that is a gorgeous model, it will look stunning on display. Secondly, maybe try emailing NG? A friend of mine had a similar issue with the Landor L-1011 last year, and after contacting NG they gave him a new redeem code.