Show Your Latest 1:400 Purchase

They were bought separately - the old livery were purchased at a secondhand store. The current livery is purchased at West Main Toys.

Nah I doubt it - the fuselage looks slightly awkward to me and don't exactly screams 787 at first glance.(Still better than A339neo which are attrocious) It also seems to me that AV400 is struggling with installing the engine properly(At least with this example the left engine hangs too low.)

But since I get this cheaply and it generally looks fine I can tolerate them - just that I would undoubtedly swap to other 787s(NG/JC/PH) if chances arise since those are much better when compared with AV400.

The detachable gears works like a charm and provide some fun though. Purchase at your own risk :)
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully there are some goodies still there at WMT like the Asiana in October 😎

A pair of Vietnam Airlines B767-300 VN-A766 and A762, this was my request for the Vietnamese collectors community
These 2 are killer!
These scheme variations look gorgeous on the 763s
Not within my criteria, but super tempted to get them 'just because'
PHXs recent selections of long-awaited 763s are laudable - thanks no less to @DTcustoms
I picked up the Lauda - totally not within my criteria - lol - but such a sexy scheme cannot be let go of - and suits the 763 so good.
And of course, @DTcustoms & PHX are doing fabulous work on getting the schemes translated

These 2 are killer!
These scheme variations look gorgeous on the 763s
Not within my criteria, but super tempted to get them 'just because'
PHXs recent selections of long-awaited 763s are laudable - thanks no less to @DTcustoms
I picked up the Lauda - totally not within my criteria - lol - but such a sexy scheme cannot be let go of - and suits the 763 so good.
And of course, @DTcustoms & PHX are doing fabulous work on getting the schemes translated

Fully agree... these Phoenix 767s are amazing! I still have to pick my Lauda.
Hoping to see Martinair in the 1980s scheme (polished belly, maybe "Holland" titles too) and Varig 1996 Landor colors... I'm patiently waiting for these :)

Fully agree... these Phoenix 767s are amazing! I still have to pick my Lauda.
Hoping to see Martinair in the 1980s scheme (polished belly, maybe "Holland" titles too) and Varig 1996 Landor colors... I'm patiently waiting for these :)
Yup me too! I have the Martinair Eurowhite and the Retro scheme - this will go along great with those! And Varig - I'd love the classic cheatline scheme to be made again, and the later scheme variations - the zipper and the one with the 'Brasil' titles.

After a long wait the elegant blue whale 🐋 has arrived! JC WINGS' KLM 747-400 landed today, and much to my glee, intact, and without some of the annoying issues this outstanding mould has had in the past. Specifically the cockpit window printing and nosegear height. There has been some crooked printing on previous releases causing the Queen to have a bit of a frown... When she shouldn't. On my example, the 2030th of 5000 produced, the Queen is chill and seemingly raised ever so slightly by an adjusted nosegear. I still feel that NG replicates the cockpit area creases better, but elated to add this one! Obrigado #JCWings #KLMRoyalDutchAirlines #1400scale #queenoftheskies #747lovers #jumbos

Attachments

• IMG_20240720_133638__01__01__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20240720_133638__01__01__01__01.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20240720_134255__01__01.jpg
    IMG_20240720_134255__01__01.jpg
    1,006.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20240720_134729__01.jpg
    IMG_20240720_134729__01.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20240720_134650__01.jpg
    IMG_20240720_134650__01.jpg
    832.1 KB · Views: 25
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 29
After a long wait the elegant blue whale 🐋 has arrived! JC WINGS' KLM 747-400 landed today, and much to my glee, intact, and without some of the annoying issues this outstanding mould has had in the past. Specifically the cockpit window printing and nosegear height. There has been some crooked printing on previous releases causing the Queen to have a bit of a frown... When she shouldn't. On my example, the 2030th of 5000 produced, the Queen is chill and seemingly raised ever so slightly by an adjusted nosegear. I still feel that NG replicates the cockpit area creases better, but elated to add this one! Obrigado #JCWings #KLMRoyalDutchAirlines #1400scale #queenoftheskies #747lovers #jumbos
Great set of montages buddy!

I have been absent from this thread for quite a while, since I was not getting any 1:400 in the time being (I got 2 LH Modell Edition 1:200 in that time so I am not off from collecting). This new set of models including all NGModels released last year. I got them, well for their seemingly good price imo. My favorite aircraft type comprises for the first 4 arrivals:
- A newcomer for my active fleet collection - I did not think of getting this model before due to “realisticness” issue - it would be too much for a 752F to get from Canada to Asia - I found a way to justify this and got the model. Introducing Cargojet B757-223(PCF)WL C-GVAJ. The previous operator of this aircraft is one of the big-3 US carriers - American Airlines according to its Boeing customer code “23”.
IMG_1260.jpeg
Next of are the trio joining my fantasy fleet. To keep up with the theme WL and AA - an American Airlines Boeing 757-223(WL) N174AA in the shiny “Oneworld” scheme. I must admit, I really like the polished finish on models, which make them look so bright and attractive. AA’s 757 fleet shared the same exit config which is not as common for the type: 6 large Type 1 and 4 small overwing exits. I paid the most for this model, which I could make the offer lower. But I am still happy, though.
IMG_1259.jpeg
Rarely do I buy sets of models in the same (or consecutive) release - that practice only changed recently, which I will show you of my arrivals back at home the end of this year. But now is a pair - one colorfully vibrant and 1 oh-so white standard. The airline had the type for 5 years, before transitioning into the use of European made equipments. Here it is - Cebu Pacific Boeing 757-236 RP-C2715 - an ex-BA bird.
IMG_1257.jpeg
Then in the background is its well-decorated siblings - Cebu Pacific Boeing 757-236 RP-C2714 “City of Manila” to introduce the capital of the nation. And it could have been one of the most complex scheme to replicate in the model world.
IMG_1258.jpeg
Oh and I have not mentioned, this is also an all Boeing set as well. The previous one are mostly “blast from the past” and now let me introduce Boeing’s latest offering for passenger airliner and a Southeast Asian airlines - Scoot Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner 9V-OFK “Getting Lei'd”. I am not so satisfied with this model as the window lines are printed too high and the wingflex seemed to be a bit higher than the usual NG 787s. This is also my first NG 788 by the way.
IMG_1255.jpeg
And lastly, a model that is not the major’s cup of tea - a fantasy model and also the model I paid the least. It is also my first NG B77W’s and also my first NG fantasy - Cathay Pacific Boeing 777-300ER B-HNR (could be -367ER) Lettuce Sandwich scheme. It is such an iconic scheme, which looked good enough on this aircraft type. As the first release, the model is not entirely flawless either. NG could have done the font better, but oh well, this is a fantasy model anyway.
IMG_1256.jpeg
So that’s all for my arrivals for today. Thank you so much for reading my lengthy post. What would be your choice of this release?

Back when NG made more interesting subjects - National Airlines A330-243 N819CA. Saw this bird at BWI before she left for Ramstein, one of the many flights operated on behalf of the Air Mobility Command.

Charter planes either come with no paint job or have the most amazing liveries you could imagine. N819CA clearly falls in the latter :cool:

3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

Back when NG made more interesting subjects - National Airlines A330-243 N819CA. Saw this bird at BWI before she left for Ramstein, one of the many flights operated on behalf of the Air Mobility Command.

Charter planes either come with no paint job or have the most amazing liveries you could imagine. N819CA clearly falls in the latter :cool:

View attachment 31425View attachment 31426View attachment 31427View attachment 31428

Awesome model and pics!!!

I fully agree - you're spot on about charter planes liveries lol

My latest arrival is this Aviation400 Lan Chile B747 EI-BED.
I was hoping the model to look a bit different from other BB400 but the mould looks almost identical.
I'm considering to sell or trade this model, if anyone knows how much it would go for in auction let me know.
Here's some pics of it.

Attachments

• 20240725_151813.jpg
    20240725_151813.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 20240725_151033.jpg
    20240725_151033.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • 20240725_151733.jpg
    20240725_151733.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 16
  • 20240725_151739.jpg
    20240725_151739.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 16
My latest arrival is this Aviation400 Lan Chile B747 EI-BED.
I was hoping the model to look a bit different from other BB400 but the mould looks almost identical.
I'm considering to sell or trade this model, if anyone knows how much it would go for in auction let me know.
Here's some pics of it.
Where did you find this?!? I have been looking for it, but it is extremely rare.

So ironic... I had an AeroClassics El Al 747-400 with the 50 Years of Israel Sticker that I was willing to trade for that Lan Chile 747 model. Nobody reached out, so I ended up selling the El Al model on eBay.

Let me PM you, but if you are asking about auctions, I can already tell there is probably a rather wide gap between the prices we have in mind 🥲

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 1.02.16 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 1.06.55 PM.png

I never imagined that of all people you would end up posting the Lan Chile 747 for trade 🤣 Otherwise that El Al 744 would still be here and in a box with your address on it, unless you already have it of course.

Where did you find this?!? I have been looking for it, but it is extremely rare.

So ironic... I had an AeroClassics El Al 747-400 with the 50 Years of Israel Sticker that I was willing to trade for that Lan Chile 747 model. Nobody reached out, so I ended up selling the El Al model on eBay.

Let me PM you, but if you are asking about auctions, I can already tell there is probably a rather wide gap between the prices we have in mind 🥲

View attachment 31465

View attachment 31466

I never imagined that of all people you would end up posting the Lan Chile 747 for trade 🤣 Otherwise that El Al 744 would still be here and in a box with your address on it, unless you already have it of course.
Already have it and the other 2 744 AC made, honestly if AC made a EL AL 747 you can bet I have one of it XD
One of my favorite

View attachment 31465

View attachment 31466

I got it for 42 bucks I think (can't remember the conversion rate) from a shop in the UK same shop that had the Olympic Airways from a few weeks ago.
I think that for now I will hold on to it.