Patriot Model August release: B747-100

The nose looks a fair bit better than expected
Indeed, but the aft fuselage looks like a total mess in these pics.

How many variants are they going to do? The shown pics are neither one of the two announced but might be the "as preserved today" version.

The hump looks very promising. Maybe I will get to open the champagne after all. We still need to see it with wings and gear. Also, I'm still skeptical about the usage of the mold and availability of releases in the west.

Will Patriot be sold throughout general model retail stores around the globe?
I think it is unlikely that given they are a relatively new brand that their models will be sold widely at this point (after all these are far from their first releases) but I suspect that given the wider appeal of these particular models you will see them appear at select Western retailers, especially those with good links to Asia like WestCoastDiecast, MyHobbyHouse and a few others like Bedfordshire Diecast maybe. So the answer is probably NO at this point in time but they will no doubt be available at some stores if you are paying attention and presumably as they grew they will be available wider and wider.

I think it is unlikely that given they are a relatively new brand that their models will be sold widely at this point (after all these are far from their first releases) but I suspect that given the wider appeal of these particular models you will see them appear at select Western retailers, especially those with good links to Asia like WestCoastDiecast, MyHobbyHouse and a few others like Bedfordshire Diecast maybe. So the answer is probably NO at this point in time but they will no doubt be available at some stores if you are paying attention and presumably as they grew they will be available wider and wider.
Ok, I may check with Jetcollector or PandaFox, I usually buy from them