Pandafoxtoys Customer Service

Anyone have issues with this retailer recently? Emailed them twice regarding an order and haven't heard back. It has been 3.5 weeks now that a model was shipped back to them and I haven't received the exchange model. Never had issues before with Pandafox before so this is a little odd.

I usually buy through their eBay store because of their customer service policy, but each time they sent me a model that was broken, I sent it back and was refunded quickly. Since it’s an exchange model, may be in the mail but they forgot to send the tracking link. I’d definitely follow up with them about it.

I usually buy through their eBay store because of their customer service policy, but each time they sent me a model that was broken, I sent it back and was refunded quickly. Since it’s an exchange model, may be in the mail but they forgot to send the tracking link. I’d definitely follow up with them about it.
I tried a week ago and nothing. I'll try one more time I suppose.

Just to give you a little comfort this happened to me as well. I emailed them about a full and half week ago about an order I placed on 11/25 that was not shipped and only got a response after a week saying that they needed to backfill one plane in that order. Emailed back immediately to tell them to just ship the rest and cancel that one plane but then it was silent again, so I emailed again yesterday with a stronger tone and they finally got the order shipped.

They apologized that they were overwhelmed by the Black Friday sale which I don't blame them for. They had the best deals and I had multiple mega orders with them, upward of $1200 worth of models. I'd just keep emailing them and they should get back to you eventually but yes in any case I think it's been very irresponsible of them and "overwhelmed by good sale" doesn't sound like a good reason to delay response and shipment.

I have two models on order from them, one previously a preorder from Gemini’s December releases, but as of late last week they have it marked in-stock but haven’t shipped it. I placed the order for the second model separately at about the same time the preorder came in, so I’m assuming they would combine the orders under one shipment.

What’s strange is I never got the email that they have the GJ December models in-stock.

EDIT: The models were shipped without having to message them.

Last edited:
I have two models on order from them, one previously a preorder from Gemini’s December releases, but as of late last week they have it marked in-stock but haven’t shipped it. I placed the order for the second model separately at about the same time the preorder came in, so I’m assuming they would combine the orders under one shipment.

What’s strange is I never got the email that they have the GJ December models in-stock.

EDIT: The models were shipped without having to message them.
They shipped mine too. Guess it was backlog indeed, just wish the communication were more transparent

A lot of models that have already come out are still listed as pre-orders, including the Southwest New Mexico One livery as well as the recent Delta Airbuses. Is Panda Fox just really backed up?

Are they still a little behind? I saw other retailers seem to have received some of the newer JC Wings releases and waiting on the Icelandair Cargo 767-300F but still showing as a pre-order on their side?

Are they still a little behind? I saw other retailers seem to have received some of the newer JC Wings releases and waiting on the Icelandair Cargo 767-300F but still showing as a pre-order on their side?
They shipped my orders awhile ago. Not sure about the preorder status but I did notice some NG releases from months ago still listed as preorder