(NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT) GeminiJets OLD MODEL TERMINAL BEING SOLD FOR CHEAP!

NickThePilot

Hey everyone, this is not in any way an advertisement and I do not benefit from sharing this, as I do not intend to, but I thought I'd share this if possible, as there are many collectors that may be interested in this. I was scrolling on ebay when I came across this listing for the GeminiJets 1:400 Scale Old Terminal for sale, the bids are currently at $24, I know they will go up, but if anyone is interested, I thought I'd share. (A tip) If you want to get it for cheap, (also applies to other ebay listings) don't bid on them immediately, wait until very close to the end of the listing and bid as close to the end as you can, because if you bid early, it gives the listing traction and it will go up very fast. Try not to give listings any more attention than they already if until the end.

Thanks! I am not currently in the market for one, but I know people who are. I will let them know. Thank you very much!

Hey everyone, this is not in any way an advertisement and I do not benefit from sharing this, as I do not intend to, but I thought I'd share this if possible, as there are many collectors that may be interested in this. I was scrolling on ebay when I came across this listing for the GeminiJets 1:400 Scale Old Terminal for sale, the bids are currently at $24, I know they will go up, but if anyone is interested, I thought I'd share. (A tip) If you want to get it for cheap, (also applies to other ebay listings) don't bid on them immediately, wait until very close to the end of the listing and bid as close to the end as you can, because if you bid early, it gives the listing traction and it will go up very fast. Try not to give listings any more attention than they already if until the end.
This is epic! Hope it goes to a good home!

I will try to bid on it as i have always been trying to get one but they are so expensive! so i will try tonight...fingers crossed

thanks for letting us know

that guy also has many model planes 1/400 up for bidding at low prices as well