NG's 757-300 mold in the flesh

Pics from NG's WeChat feed. IMO, as with their 757-200, this mold also looks excellent. Many livery combos instantly come to mind and hopefully NG could use it to its full potential :cool:

View attachment 28508View attachment 28509View attachment 28510View attachment 28511View attachment 28512
I hope they do a Delta reg that isn’t any GJ has done, would be nice to have all different regs (check my signature, those are ones that could be done)! I also redeemed one of the samples!

I hope they do a Delta reg that isn’t any GJ has done, would be nice to have all different regs (check my signature, those are ones that could be done)! I also redeemed one of the samples!
The only six DL B753s that have been done in 400 scale are all GJ so you’ll be good here.

Aside that, I’d love to see Northwest come into play with this new mould; both Bowling Shoe and final livery. Otherwise I’m set with the 753.

I'm hoping for a Condor 753 "as delivered" - the only ones I ever flew on - but hope NG doesn't screw up the colors like they did on the latest 1/200 752...

A little later than usual but it's just a variant I guess. Here's a closer look at the new NG 757-300 sample, which I assume quite a few people have on the way as a CRP purchase? It obviously shares a lot with the series 200 so is always going to be good:

NG_B753_32.JPG

Also don't forget to check out the updated wishlist:

753.png