NG Models 747-8

pons399

NG 748.jpg
Does anyone know when NG's 747-8i and -8f are coming out? They're the only moulds in this pic (from January 2022, I believe) that have yet to be released.

A while ago they said this summer, but now that time has passed, I guess no one knows when we will see the first releases.

No one knows, but they were originally planned to be the first 747's to be released (After the 747SP obviously), so whenever it will be I suspect they'll be either the next or one of the next moulds NG will start full scale production of.

NG Models have told me they will be sending me new moulds in December for review.

I know of 3 moulds (or generations of aircraft if you like) they have under production but apparently there are more, although I don't know what they are.
Nice! If we're talking generations, I guess they'll release the -8 and the classics at the same time. Better start saving up...

NG Models have told me they will be sending me new moulds in December for review.

I know of 3 moulds (or generations of aircraft if you like) they have under production but apparently there are more, although I don't know what they are.
What are the three moulds that you know of that they are producing? Cheers, S

TWA MD80 is a must, along with additional DC-9’s, which ones are you looking for?
Yes, TWA is a must.. in twin stripe, the reverse scheme "Fly with pride" and the last scheme. Also need Republic, both schemes, Frontier, Ozark, Northwest, both schemes, Delta "Ron Allen" and colors in motion schemes, USair 3 red and also the later blue tail schemes.
If anyone ever decides to release a DC-9-10 mould: Continental black and red "meatball schemes, Delta, Eastern white top and bare metal schemes, Hughes Airwest, Ozark, both schemes, Northwest "thermomter" and bowling shoe schemes, Republic, both schemes, Southern, Texas International. TWA twin globe and twin stripes schemes. I'm sure there's a lot more, but these pop immediately into mind.

That is great news. Excited to see the reviews once they arrive.

Since 3 new moulds are coming next month, I wonder if we'll get some teasers this week when NG inevitably drop November hints. My guess is 747-8 (semi-confirmed), A340 and 707.