NG Model 1:400 February 2023 Release Photographs

Could you elaborate 😢😅
I’m really nitpicking here. It is slightly too small and is tilted backwards instead of forwards. The issue was more pronounced on the earlier standard livery release, so at least they have tried to improve it. The mould and overall look of the model make up for it tenfold in my eyes.

@BA117 Do you happen to know if the Air Transat's are going to be released in this batch? NG's website labels those as "Available" but I do not see pictures of those models.

1677559816713.png

One quick thing about the jetBlue Ribbons, it has the silver strip on the leading edge when it's not supposed to have one... It's surely not the end of the world but it is quite a shame considering I already asked them upon initial release announcement and they did nothing to fix it.

Besides, they somehow managed to fix it on the other jetBlue (Streamers), not sure why they didn't fix this one...

Attachments

• N2142J.jpg
    N2142J.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 18
I've asked the question but suspect they will appear in the second batch, will update when I have their reply.
Thank you very much!
I suspect that's going to be the case too since those were not published on their IG either.

72026 All Nippon Airways Boeing 777-200ER JA745A Kimetsu no Yaiba colour scheme.
Wow! NG Models did a fantastic job on this model!

The colors appear vibrant, and the printing of the livery is nicely done! As an anime fan, I am so glad NG made this in 1:400 scale! The model looks amazing and I just can't wait to get my hands on this one. One of NG's best models!

Great work NG Models! 👍

cute-kamado-nezuko.gif
62d11d2de59002c61fed90b12b1044b094e5f645.gif

It seems like the windows have some uneven spacing on the 737 Max 8.

View attachment 13334

I agree this looks a bit off there, but the 737 window spacing is actually uneven.
While the normal stations on Boeing narrow bodies are 20", the 737 comes with stations (frames) and consequently window spacing between 19 and 22" - some even more weird numbers around the exits.
On the 738 for example, section 43 (front of wing) and 46 (aft of wing) have several 22" spacings.