NG CRP Requests

There's only my Aero Lloyd and swagninja84's JAL so far with 4 and 5 joined.
It isn't letting me add the MD-87 as a new type. I've asked NG to add it to the standard list. Something's changed because it was ok before. I want to add Iberia and Vanguard

On paper, these requests seem like an excellent idea to introduce more diversity into NG's releases and to get some very high demand models produced. I've voted on number of models already. It's still unclear as to how NG will pick models to produce (most wishes?), and I wish we could search specific aircraft and airlines to reduce the amount of overlapping wishes.

Only time will tell to determine if this all pays off. The whole idea of allowing people to request models in this manner seems like its perhaps a response to the growing criticism of NG's repetitive releases, and if that's the case, it's at least good they may be listening. I genuinely think NG could recover their reputation if they are serious about fulfilling wishes.

We should get an option that would allow us to propose registrations or configuration (cabin) for the aircrafts we vote for if they don’t precise the registration. People would then vote for their favourite registration or configuration for each aircraft