NG CRP Requests

- check, identify & alert for duplicate suggestions - while they're being made
- Filters that allow you to view the suggestions already made by airline and type
Also same configurations. Some airlines, such as ANA or Air France, have different configs for the same plane (which also means different windows configuration). Some collectors, like me, prefer some configuration over others.

I have seen JA792A and JA798A: same airplane, same airline but not the same configuration. JA798A ha the new ANA flagship config while JA792A has the old config. You can notice the different windows configurations (where the plugs are installed) and this matters. I prefer by far JA798A with the new configuration and I hope it could be made.

Really like this concept. As I only had 1 wish available, I put down Air France A350-900 reg. F-HTYH. There hasn’t been a reissue of an Air France A350 in 2 years and the 2 releases from 2022 are impossible to come by. Furthermore, the reg I selected had some YYZ history which is my local airport.

I don’t think anyone has the time to scroll through 400 different choices to vote
Indeed and guess what that means for the early entries... I too added to some on the list but didn't scroll all the way down.
This all isn't really well thought out. There should at least be some text (airline or type) only list for a quick overview.

This is a really cool idea, however they really need to add a search function. I don’t think anyone has the time to scroll through 400 different choices to vote. I wonder how often they will use models from the list.
I agree that the scrolling is annoying, but to suggest you don't have the time to scroll through 400 choices is laughable. It must take about 15 minutes! I have done it multiple times, it isn't hard and takes a tiny amount of effort. If people want the models made they should put in a small amount of effort.

Presumably this is an MVP release and they'll get to the upgraded functionality. Also presumably in the backend they have the ability to merge the duplicates when doing counts.

If people are so lazy not to scroll and to create duplicates (which I see quite a few are) ultimately it is their wishes they are wasting by being stupid. The length of the list will stabilise as people use up their growth value anyway.

but to suggest you don't have the time to scroll through 400 choices is laughable.
Generally I'd agree but it isn't on a laughable website.
I mean, I can't even get this to run on my desktop where I'd have the screens to display dozens of entries/pics at once. I need to scroll on my mobile with a laughable page layout.

Generally I'd agree but it isn't on a laughable website.
I mean, I can't even get this to run on my desktop where I'd have the screens to display dozens of entries/pics at once. I need to scroll on my mobile with a laughable page layout.
But ultimately it is 100% free. If I was paying for it then I would be a lot more critical but I'm not.

I used to work for a company making mobile apps and although the stupidity and ignorance of the public is legendary and should be taken into account when designing, and NG definitely assume people are brighter than they are with this, when it is 100% free and the user is getting something they want a lot of the criticism falls flat for me.

Especially, as this is day 2 and arguably NG are following exactly the right principles of modern software design i.e. speedy delivery of a minimum viable product to test the market and a fail fast mentaility so as not to waste time on unnecessary things, that bloat the software and impede delivery.

Plus like it or not, if you are using a desktop (as I am), to access anything nowadays then you are in the minority. It isn't at all unusual to prioritise mobile dev over desktop. Try using Instagram on desktop and you'll see what I mean.

Last edited:
I agree that the scrolling is annoying, but to suggest you don't have the time to scroll through 400 choices is laughable. It must take about 15 minutes! I have done it multiple times, it isn't hard and takes a tiny amount of effort. If people want the models made they should put in a small amount of effort.

Presumably this is an MVP release and they'll get to the upgraded functionality. Also presumably in the backend they have the ability to merge the duplicates when doing counts.

If people are so lazy not to scroll and to create duplicates (which I see quite a few are) ultimately it is their wishes they are wasting by being stupid. The length of the list will stabilise as people use up their growth value anyway.

I second Richard’s opinion here. Having worked in software dev before I know from first hand experience how extra features could seriously delay shipment and even totally screw the timeline in some cases (and this is at very reputable software companies with top developers). With NG I think putting something out at the current complexity level is already amazing (have JC Wing, GJ, PH ever attempted???), and I’d rather they keep it as simple and clean as possible. While some suggestions here on the forum are good they would waste tons of time but lead to incremental improvements.

On the other hand, it really doesn’t take that long to scroll through the entire list as Richard said rightly so here. I’ve done it multiple times throughout the day, 5 mins max, which I believe is very very minimal effort for something you really want made at NO cost.

PS, I just spent 20 wishes on a bunch of special schemes (China United city series, Alaska Disney series, 2 for Lux air and Brussels Airlines Belgium icon series) plus some obscure but exotic stuff like Zimbabwe 777 and Tunisair 332, if you share any of these feel free to upvote ;) <3

I saw on some of the suggestions that they’re planes they can’t even do right now because they lack the moulds; I saw an American Fokker 100 on there, and yes while it would be nice, it’ll be a while from NG. I’m guessing if it gets enough votes they might start making an F100 mould?

Also I saw someone posted a fantasy Southwest Airlines livery called Yoshi One which looks to have been drawn on paper. I don’t know how NG would make that livery in the first place, but I can’t imagine they would make something like that.

I saw on some of the suggestions that they’re planes they can’t even do right now because they lack the moulds; I saw an American Fokker 100 on there, and yes while it would be nice, it’ll be a while from NG. I’m guessing if it gets enough votes they might start making an F100 mould?
I'd be very very surprised if they let a few wishes dictate what moulds they are going to make. There'd have to be a flood of F100s to make it make sense.
Also I saw someone posted a fantasy Southwest Airlines livery called Yoshi One which looks to have been drawn on paper. I don’t know how NG would make that livery in the first place, but I can’t imagine they would make something like that.
People are weird right. This person just doesn't get how this works!

From what I've seen so far it looks like there are lots of wishes without votes. At the end of the day it is the votes that matter, kind of annoying you can't see how many wishes have got.

Kid remembered the Southwest Pink fantasy MAX 8😭 and wanted to try his luck. NG gotta refund his points back to him