NG 767

This is again Christmas-in-September. I was tempting to get DL 764 by GJ and now got hold back by this. Wow! So many new moulds in such a short time! I hope for some more exotic new moulds...

I’ve been thinking about getting the Panda releases but I anticipate it being a lengthy wait before they’re available here in the US. In that timeframe, GJ could release it so it wouldn’t work for me as I’m planning on buying whichever manufacturer releases what I want first.

Yikes, that's bad. Messy moulding, oversized aerials, tail-sitting... looks like a model from 2010 as opposed to 2023.
That's my strong believe actually.
This mould doesn't look like a 2023 product. Aside of the erroneous shape its engineering looks so dated.
One could almost think it sat in a warehouse for 15 years just to be pulled out "just in time"..

That's my strong believe actually.
This mould doesn't look like a 2023 product. Aside of the erroneous shape its engineering looks so dated.
One could almost think it sat in a warehouse for 15 years just to be pulled out "just in time"..
To my knowledge, this mould is entirely GJ's creation. Perhaps all the outsourcing to JC has diminished GJ's ability to produce quality moulds on their own?

Besides the old fashioned mould, engines are as usual not horizontal and leaning to the bottom. Main landing gear spreads to the outside.