New Panda Models McDonnell Douglas MD-11 Mould

Interesting to see if they make both GE exhaust options , tho old rounder one en the pointer new one ! Hoping for multiple Martinair versions !!

Yesssss!!!!!! KLM and Thai airways please 🙏
And LTU, LH Cargo old colours, Alitalia, Air Namibia, Avient, Martinair (all options) China Cargo, China Airlines, China Eastern, City Bird, Delta (all options), AA (Vignelli), JAL (standard), Korean, KLM (all options), Swiss International, Swissair, TAM, Varig, VASP. Phew!!!!!

I do welcome a new MD-11.

The Gemini/JC wings is ok, but is a craddle model, don’t have the fanblades on engine two, cockpit window are printed way too big and for some reason the landing gears are way too short.

Dragon Wings MD-11 are ok, but misses alot of details.

I don’t own a Phoenix one as they have an odd nose shape, still a craddel and nose gear looks too long.
Going to be intersting to see their new defined model however.

I will not be surprised if NG also will make a MD-11 and DC-10. Both models have been well represented in both China and Asia.

Much better, still there's something my eyes don't like with those wings or its trailing edge. And no, it's not just the slightly small "early" flap tracks.
Anyways, the rest of me tries to convince the eyes that this looks good.
Can't wait to see the first release.

I do welcome a new MD-11.

The Gemini/JC wings is ok, but is a craddle model, don’t have the fanblades on engine two, cockpit window are printed way too big and for some reason the landing gears are way too short.

Dragon Wings MD-11 are ok, but misses alot of details.

I don’t own a Phoenix one as they have an odd nose shape, still a craddel and nose gear looks too long.
Going to be intersting to see their new defined model however.

I will not be surprised if NG also will make a MD-11 and DC-10. Both models have been well represented in both China and Asia.
The number 2 engine shouldn't have the fan blades visible. The engine itself is clear at the back of the duct so you wouldn't see them.

This beautiful classic was released only once... a pretty old release by Gemini. I have it and it looks good but not up to today's standards. A replacement would be very welcome :)

View attachment 29202

What would you do with the old one? I'm starting to have to decide on what to do with older versions of models that have been improved recently. If different regs. I don't mind fleet building, but that is not always the case.

What would you do with the old one? I'm starting to have to decide on what to do with older versions of models that have been improved recently. If different regs. I don't mind fleet building, but that is not always the case.

I'd sell it and use the money to buy the new version :LOL: