New NG Models Mould?

Looks like Dehavaland Props could be Dash 7s!

If so air Tindi Dash 7s would be awesome and if its a dash 8 Westjet Q400 and Porter Q400 would be amazing!

@quanng your prediction was surprisingly correct on this one!
Interesting... @quanng, great guess! I doubt I will pick one up though, maybe if it was 1:400 not 1:200 for the sake of having such a unique aircraft.
Thank you @JJ Skippy and @Qantas992 for your compliment. My guess was based on the hints spotted by others: props and four engines and suddenly the amphibian came to my mind. As NG has had 2 Chinese-made plane in both 200 and 400 scales, my best bet that the 200 scale would have the Xian Y-20 scaled up from 400 while in the very bear future this aircraft would came to the smaller 400 scales. NG being a good citizen. So it would not be surprised that future NG new moulds feature the domestic made airliners.

This came unexpected as I've never heard about that type, or possibly have but forgot about..

Waiting for a CL-215 with Greek markings.

NG brings you the aircraft model you didn't know you needed in your collection 😄

It looks very nice. And it is good to see something out of the ordinary, and a growing catalog of aircraft types from the far east. I don't see myself getting one anytime soon. An odd type to be released with all the suspense built up over the last 24 hours though.

NG brings you the aircraft model you didn't know you needed in your collection 😄

It looks very nice. And it is good to see something out of the ordinary, and a growing catalog of aircraft types from the far east. I don't see myself getting one anytime soon. An odd type to be released with all the suspense built up over the last 24 hours though.
I agree. This could have just been a simple announcement on NG's FB and a mould review by Richard. Not really anything to write home about. If they did this with the 747, then yes, a 24-hour build-up period would be justified, but not for a 1:200 niche amphibious aircraft. Oh well, it still looks ok, so I might get one, depending on what liveries they release.

There's one other unconfirmed mould besides this and the 747, and I lowkey hope it's a 1:400 A300. Singapore, Pan Am, retro Lufthansa, KAL and Olympic releases would be awesome.