New NG 1:200 Mould

Maybe an A320 or a classic. Now I’m wondering how NG can afford all of these new moulds because developing just one isn’t cheap; you’d think they would have all kinds of investors coming in to inject money.

Maybe an A320 or a classic. Now I’m wondering how NG can afford all of these new moulds because developing just one isn’t cheap; you’d think they would have all kinds of investors coming in to inject money.
A320 would be my guess as well, lots of bang for the buck.

NGs sell very well according to some retailers, so I suppose they're making enough bank to invest in new moulds.

Orrr these releases we keep bashing them for are making them money somehow? Who knows, either way i’m not complaining, they know how to make bread and it’s paying off on their end.

Orrr these releases we keep bashing them for are making them money somehow? Who knows, either way i’m not complaining, they know how to make bread and it’s paying off on their end.
They are making money because the US market is not the only market NG profits from. I honestly don't think these releases aren't that bad, plus, they do seem to sell out. As long as we are getting new moulds and models at a high level of quality, I won't complain.