New mould: JC Wings Antonov An-26

I'd still like to see a short DC-9 released....All we have are Aeroclassics that had the old screw-in wing cradle...and Dragon/Jet-X which hasn't seen any releases since 2009, so I don't really think a new mould is out of the question....especially since there are so many that haven't been made yet.
The worst feature of the AC one is the seam running horizontally from the trailing edge of the wing all the way around the tail cone. In addition to the overall crude quality. Every scheme done on that mold deserves to be done over.

Alright, all of you who keep angry reacting to my post above... sounds like y'all want to volunteer to 3D print, build and paint short 9s for me! There are roughly 30 different schemes on the wish list, so the more angry reactions, the smaller the work load for you! The highest number of angry reactions or the most offensive comment overall gets the grand prize... the Eastern bare metal scheme! Actually, two. Original and thin stripe! And no decals are available so you get to have them custom made. And the runner up gets to do Delta. Bare metal belly and a complex mask job.

I think so, I'm not sure but I think they have the mould for both the B and the M versions. Check this to be sure
I'm waiting for their first B release to arrive for a photoshoot.

The sample was by far the biggest disappointment ever seen from NG. Wrong (M) wing and poor looking engines.

I'm really pleased to see JC introduce the A26, there are many non-military airlines/liveries to produce, I hope they make good use of the mould. Of interest to me would be Cubana, AeroCaribbean and Aero Gaviota, all of whom frequented GCM with their A24/A26's back in the 90's.

I'm really pleased to see JC introduce the A26, there are many non-military airlines/liveries to produce, I hope they make good use of the mould. Of interest to me would be Cubana, AeroCaribbean and Aero Gaviota, all of whom frequented GCM with their A24/A26's back in the 90's.

These would be fantastic releases for sure!

1687973398244-01.jpeg

So check out the listing. Very interesting.
Not surprised since Aviaboss has an excellent 1:200 mould of the type - one of the few 1:200s I own. (listing from Aviation Megastore)

the thing that it's strange it's that also in aviation megastore i see aviaboss, but on the box i see JC Wings... it's the same brand??