New Here - Hello Everybody!

AussieAviator

Hello fellow collectors and members of MAF. My name is AussieAviator, but you can call me Ned. I am a proud Australian from the lovely city of Melbourne, and I have been in love with aviation for as long as I can remember. I am extremely new to this hobby, in fact, I am yet to purchase my first model! And that is the precise reason that I wanted to join MAF, so I can talk to all you wonderful people with decades worth of experience collecting. I am glad to be here and excited about getting to know you all. I hope you all have a great day!

Hi Ned! I am so glad to have another collector from down under on MAF, and even more so that you are from Melbourne! It is great to have you here, and if you have any questions, need any tips about starting out, or if you just want to chat, feel free to DM me! :D

Welcome aboard -- both the forum and the wonderful hobby of 1/400 collecting!
Thank you, everyone here is so nice! I am looking forward to exploring this wonderful hobby!
Hi Ned! I am so glad to have another collector from down under on MAF, and even more so that you are from Melbourne! It is great to have you here, and if you have any questions, need any tips about starting out, or if you just want to chat, feel free to DM me! :D
Thanks! It really is amazing... Thank you, if I need any help with anything I will!

Hello fellow collectors and members of MAF. My name is AussieAviator, but you can call me Ned. I am a proud Australian from the lovely city of Melbourne, and I have been in love with aviation for as long as I can remember. I am extremely new to this hobby, in fact, I am yet to purchase my first model! And that is the precise reason that I wanted to join MAF, so I can talk to all you wonderful people with decades worth of experience collecting. I am glad to be here and excited about getting to know you all. I hope you all have a great day!
Welcome to MAF and model collecting!

Glad you could join us. You definitely chose the right place, there’s a lot of people here who are willing to help out as you start your journey.

Welcome to the forum! Everyone here is very supportive of one another! So, don't be afraid to ask if you have questions or advice!
Thanks!
Welcome to MAF and model collecting!
Thank you very much!
Welcome aboard.
Thanks!
Glad you could join us. You definitely chose the right place, there’s a lot of people here who are willing to help out as you start your journey.
Thank you! I am glad I made the right choice, I heard of this lovely community through a Youtube video!
Welcomeee =) I'm Paolo From Italy =)
Hi Paolo! Thanks for the welcome!
Welcome aboard! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, we would love to help! Any ideas for your first model aircraft you would like to get if you have any?
Hi! I was thinking about the Aeroclassics OzJet 737-200s that I saw on CAMAUST's website, are they made on a good mould?
Howdy Ned!
Howdy!
Welcome to the forum...glad you're here.
Thank you, I'm glad to be here too.

Welcome!🛫