Need Help with NEW Model Airport!

NickThePilot

Currently working on a new 1:200 scale Denver Centennial Municipal Airport (KAPA) Lot's of private, corporate, business jets here, and props, regional props, and general aviation. I have the whole layout and terminal figured out and currently have the following model(s):

NG Nike Gulfstream
NG Dassault Falcon 7x
EMB-120 Brasilia (custom private livery)

Does anyone know of other 1:200 business/private type jets, OR 1:200 general aviation or smaller props?

Thanks!

Currently working on a new 1:200 scale Denver Centennial Municipal Airport (KAPA) Lot's of private, corporate, business jets here, and props, regional props, and general aviation. I have the whole layout and terminal figured out and currently have the following model(s):

NG Nike Gulfstream
NG Dassault Falcon 7x

Does anyone know of other 1:200 business/private type jets, OR 1:200 general aviation or smaller props?

Thanks!
NG! NG's 1:200 privates are amazing! I highly recommend getting more of them, the only other competition might be coming from Gemini, they seem to make the odd private aircraft. About GA in 1:200, I would say your best bet will be 3D printing. :D

A general Aviation/Private Model company would be cool but those 1:200 Cessna would be quite small and IDK how popular it would be. then theirs 1:400 witch goes even smaller!

GeminiJets has made a few Gulfstreams including one earlier this year. JC Wings sells a blank Gulfstream that you could customize or ask somebody to. I think you can also get some customs diecast GA planes done, likely through a company like https://scalecraft.com/. Hope this helps!

Shapeways are also a good option if you’re looking to get 1:200 GA aircraft. They come as blank models so you’d need to supply the decals yourself, but they’re really good in terms of their design.

NG Nike Gulfstream
NG Dassault Falcon 7x

Thanks!
The Gemini200 Gulfstream mold is excellent, I saw they had a Nike Gulfstream, but youve already got one.