Model Review - Bombardier DHC-8 by JC Wings

YesterAirlines

A few weeks ago I reviewed a Saab 340 and now it is the turn of the only slightly larger DHC-8, a type that sold more but has seen even less releases in 400 scale. In the past 12 months there have been 3 releases, which is nearly a quarter of all production. Hopefully we'll see more of the type.

DHC_DHC-8_C-FBCS_01.JPG

It's great to see some tiny models being released. Saab 340, Dash 8, An-26/32, ATR 42/72

For this Dash 8, I agree with Richard: cockpit windows and gear tires are quite crappy. Specially the tiny main gears, in my opinion.
By the way: if you think this model is tiny, well... I used to have a few of this Interflug Dash 8 made by Herpa in 1:500, back when I collected this scale. I still have one, though:

1723650258010.jpeg

Despite being so tiny, I think Herpa did a great work and the model looks nice!

It's great to see some tiny models being released. Saab 340, Dash 8, An-26/32, ATR 42/72

For this Dash 8, I agree with Richard: cockpit windows and gear tires are quite crappy. Specially the tiny main gears, in my opinion.
By the way: if you think this model is tiny, well... I used to have a few of this Interflug Dash 8 made by Herpa in 1:500, back when I collected this scale. I still have one, though:

View attachment 32206

Despite being so tiny, I think Herpa did a great work and the model looks nice!
that is amazing build considering the size