Major A350 Orders from JAL and KAL

Looking forward to seeing a new -1000 operator! Hopefully KAL keeps flying the ICN-MEL route after the Asiana takeover, and hopefully bumping it to the A35K. I'd imagine a few of those are due to replace older 777s and A330s too.

Seeing JAL A350s reminds me of the accident earlier this year. :cry: The crew did a remarkable job, and the composite fuselage definitely proved itself. Glad they are ordering more!

Looking forward to seeing a new -1000 operator! Hopefully KAL keeps flying the ICN-MEL route after the Asiana takeover, and hopefully bumping it to the A35K. I'd imagine a few of those are due to replace older 777s and A330s too.

Seeing JAL A350s reminds me of the accident earlier this year. :cry: The crew did a remarkable job, and the composite fuselage definitely proved itself. Glad they are ordering more!
The 35Ks will likely replace KAL's 11 older 77Ws, so there's definitely some wiggle room there to deploy them on routes currently serviced by smaller aircraft.

If anything, the incident would've increased JAL's confidence in the 359. I think that would've at least been a supporting factor in their decision.