Lufthansa 787

EQ Planes

Here is an aircraft I can’t seem to escape D-ABPA
I originally saw this reg being built at the Boeing factory tour in aug 2019 it was the aircraft right infront of us on the end of the line.
Then saw the aircraft at pain field this time in the Lufthansa colours in aug 2022
Then finally while in Frankfurt for my 16th birthday spotted it in its first day of test flights
Today is its inaugural flight can’t wait to this reg again someday lol

Attachments

• BB01F818-16B5-4DF7-A469-0FA2771A4B69.jpeg
    BB01F818-16B5-4DF7-A469-0FA2771A4B69.jpeg
    162 KB · Views: 10
  • B7C6234B-D439-4753-8241-ECDE3E30211B.jpeg
    B7C6234B-D439-4753-8241-ECDE3E30211B.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 7
  • EBF976B0-DF24-490F-A7FE-B9815CE6E3BD.jpeg
    EBF976B0-DF24-490F-A7FE-B9815CE6E3BD.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 10
Here is an aircraft I can’t seem to escape D-ABPA
I originally saw this reg being built at the Boeing factory tour in aug 2019 it was the aircraft right infront of us on the end of the line.
Then saw the aircraft at pain field this time in the Lufthansa colours in aug 2022
Then finally while in Frankfurt for my 16th birthday spotted it in its first day of test flights
Today is its inaugural flight can’t wait to this reg again someday lol
So it’s time to buy it? 😁 Currently there’s a lovely version from Aviation 400 available.

So it’s time to buy it? 😁 Currently there’s a lovely version from Aviation 400 available.
And GJ, NG. Plenty of choice! 🤣 I probably prefer the NG one, but I haven’t seen the AV400 787 mould yet, so if they made a QF, Scoot or UA 789 I would buy it and check it out!

And GJ, NG. Plenty of choice! 🤣 I probably prefer the NG one, but I haven’t seen the AV400 787 mould yet, so if they made a QF, Scoot or UA 789 I would buy it and check it out!
I personally like the AV400 most because I feel they offer the same amazing molds and print quality like NG does but even add a bit more details with the „real“ beacon lights. But NG is very close and I feel both brands are ahead in quality compared to JC, Phoenix and Gemini Jets.

But since my collection is still modest, maybe my experiences are not representative. Are there any other thoughts on the model quality of these brands?

I personally like the AV400 most because I feel they offer the same amazing molds and print quality like NG does but even add a bit more details with the „real“ beacon lights. But NG is very close and I feel both brands are ahead in quality compared to JC, Phoenix and Gemini Jets.

But since my collection is still modest, maybe my experiences are not representative. Are there any other thoughts on the model quality of these brands?
NG and Aviation 400 are definitely at the top of the list, with different moulds being slightly better than the other. Both stand above the competition. Obviously there are some moulds not offered by either, where I feel JC Wings does nicely to plug in those gaps until new moulds come online. The detail and printing are almost at par. The beacon lights do add to the realism of the AV400 moulds over NG, but the landing gear on the NGs are superior.

NG and Aviation 400 are definitely at the top of the list, with different moulds being slightly better than the other. Both stand above the competition. Obviously there are some moulds not offered by either, where I feel JC Wings does nicely to plug in those gaps until new moulds come online. The detail and printing are almost at par. The beacon lights do add to the realism of the AV400 moulds over NG, but the landing gear on the NGs are superior.
Another factor worth noting is that price does play a factor, and I find that AV400 are generally cheaper than NG....At least for me here in Brazil.

I did see a photos of both and they both look to be really good however I thought they did but to much red outline on the door handles on the av400 an the ng one as a smal printing error were the name of the aircraft is were it is switched the other way around but is really hard to notice

I did see a photos of both and they both look to be really good however I thought they did but to much red outline on the door handles on the av400 an the ng one as a smal printing error were the name of the aircraft is were it is switched the other way around but is really hard to notice

Attachments

• 53F7D17B-E71B-4E89-9993-956BAFB25584.jpeg
    53F7D17B-E71B-4E89-9993-956BAFB25584.jpeg
    457.6 KB · Views: 7
  • EE0D7AEC-A9AF-4487-91ED-8A05D6DFED50.jpeg
    EE0D7AEC-A9AF-4487-91ED-8A05D6DFED50.jpeg
    395.4 KB · Views: 7
I completely agree with you, also regarding your evaluation of JC Wings. Also for me they are definitely No. 3 and the first choice to fill in if a plane isn’t offered by AV400 or NG. To Phoenix and especially Gemini Jets I only go back to if I really want to have a specific plane and if that is not offered from the above mentioned companies.

Another factor worth noting is that price does play a factor, and I find that AV400 are generally cheaper than NG....At least for me here in Brazil.
Oh, that’s remarkable. Maybe they have better transport conditions or something like that. Here in Germany the prices are similar and depending on the model. But what I find funny is that they are en par with the other companies although they offer more detail.

Oh, that’s remarkable. Maybe they have better transport conditions or something like that. Here in Germany the prices are similar and depending on the model. But what I find funny is that they are en par with the other companies although they offer more detail.
Down here in Australia, AV400 is also generally cheaper than NG, with NG being one of the most expensive brands here.

The AV400s are generally coming from China and are quite a bit cheaper than NG and GJ, to add. Shipping is a bit longer by a couple weeks, but the price makes it worthwhile, and so far every model has arrived in perfect condition.