JC WINGS FEB 2024 Release Hints

The grey-tail IL-86 Aeroflot Don is another good donor for customization, I can make a normal Aeroflot, AJT International and Vaso Airlines

Reactions: PRM
Definitely:
- Aeroflot Don (hopefully the regular SU grey tail next),
- LH Regional
Maybe:
- Fuji Gold (if they get the colours correct, sigh).

Notes:
- the ANZ is within my criteria, but not on this mould, sadly.
- curious how this Thai ATR is different from the previous releases - the previous one turned out nicely
- nice trio of Cargos - but JC's recent 777F interactives have messed up cockpit windows and weird noses, and the Sky Gates is more silver-blue than white?

Wondering about the Northern Pacific 757 as this one is already in stock for a couple of month 🤷‍♂️
But nice mix of models anyway!

Nada, the SkyGates has been on future release for a while. Given that the real aircraft doesn’t belong to SkyGates anymore, I am highly likely would not buy it. The livery is beautiful, though. However my concern is that JC used white instead of metallic grey on its artwork, which is not matching the real aircraft’s scheme.

The Don has finally completed the trio Aeroflot IL-86. It might sound disappointed to some actually, though the grey tail SU is a nice variation. This will surely enters my collection.

To my surprise, JC releases an evo-Blue UA 77W, which is GJ’s subject due to licensing and stuff. PHX has released this same bird a few months prior.
There has been a Silkway/skygates hybrid which has been on the future release list for over a year, but this one is a new announcement. Hopefully the hybrid comes soon too.

Last edited:
There has been a Spillway/skygates hybrid which has been on the future release list for over a year, but this one is a new announcement. Hopefully the hybrid comes soon too.
I didn’t remember that the one on future announcement was a hybrid. Thank you so much for the remind. By the release timeframe of the Aeroflot IL-86s, it is probably a few months away from now when that Silkway/SkyGates makes its appearance. By now both have been completed.

I didn’t remember that the one on future announcement was a hybrid. Thank you so much for the remind. By the release timeframe of the Aeroflot IL-86s, it is probably a few months away from now when that Silkway/SkyGates makes its appearance. By now both have been completed.
It's been so long since it was announced I don't blame you 😂 JC wings told me that it would be here in a couple of months so I reckon these 2 will be produced together.

It's been so long since it was announced I don't blame you 😂 JC wings told me that it would be here in a couple of months so I reckon these 2 will be produced together.
I agree with you. I really want a standard Silkway 744 in that beautiful blue scheme. Maybe JC will not produce it since that enters GJ region?

There has been a Silkway/skygates hybrid which has been on the future release list for over a year, but this one is a new announcement. Hopefully the hybrid comes soon too.
I hope they'll get the mismatched engine cowlings correct on that one - that's the way the aircraft's been since it was transferred to Silkway - anything else will make it a fantasy

Here's my ranking vid for the Jan JCs. I've also been playing about with the videos a bit so they now come with chapters, end cards and a subscribe link. See what you think:

Really liking this refreshed look! Also, JC released HS-TRB in the regular scheme last year (the Thai ATR) - thus this HS-TRA is most likely the companion release?

Here's my ranking vid for the Jan JCs. I've also been playing about with the videos a bit so they now come with chapters, end cards and a subscribe link. See what you think:

I'll definitely be picking up that Lufthansa. Nice that it's in the old scheme aswell that is definitely better looking than the boring black a d white one they have now 😀

You're right DiMA had it in as an ATR-42, which is why I missed it
ah okay - that one came out really well looking at the pictures - I have it on order (but stuck with other pre-orders) - I don't get how/why JC manages to have different quality standards with their models - especially with how they messed up the Azul ATR