JC WINGS FEB 2024 Release Hints

I’d love a Korean Air 747-8, they fly into ATL regularly and I’ve spotted them on multiple occasions (also, ATL-ICN is the world’s longest 747 flight!). Would also like a Delta 757-200 w/ Winglets, i think its almost time for another one.
It would be a blessing if the Delta 757 was re-released again. I've wanted that aircraft for a while and I'm not in the mood for paying $100 for a Delta 757 released a few years ago!

I'm looking forward to see that Dutch 767.
If it's a Martinair in the 1990s livery, i'll take it! Assuming there will be no QC issues, of course.
Hopefully not another KLM, though... :cry:
JC may release 'pairs' or 'trios' - and the box art will be the same for all - thus going by that reasoning - they've announced / released both those recent KLM 767s - just like they have for the LOT.

(The AC C-GAUN box art likewise shows another 762 that we can expect)

Going by that logic, unless this is a KLM 767 in the later thin blue line scheme (which PH recently released a pair of) - this is hopefully a Martinair as you (and myself too haha) are hoping.

However, if their artwork is incorrect - and these are WLs- then it could be a Tuifly too

I think it might be Aeroflot Don with the grey tail. I recall that being mentioned to me a while back.

View attachment 26664
Yeah I'd posted this some time ago here - iirc when JC returned their il-86 back into production - but in the standard Aeroflot titles - (see below) - which I'm hoping it'll be 😬😅 - and I'm hoping we'll get both the Soviet and Russian versions.

Attachments

• 1024px-Il-86_Aeroflot.jpg
    1024px-Il-86_Aeroflot.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 13
I’d love a Korean Air 747-8, they fly into ATL regularly and I’ve spotted them on multiple occasions (also, ATL-ICN is the world’s longest 747 flight!). Would also like a Delta 757-200 w/ Winglets, i think its almost time for another one.
I 100% agree with you! I also hope the 777-300ER is a United Airlines Continental merger livery. I REALLY hope JC will finally release the JA795A ANA 777-300ER in 1:400 this year!

Have looked into the actual release set - and my only conclusion is - JC really created false hope🫤

Much more boring and JC-esque than many would have guessed :censored: :censored: The HK reg. A330 that gives me high hope disappoint me miserably🫠🫠🫠

P.s. Some models are very obvious of JC trying to snipe it's competitors, but it's safe to say that those are mostly in an inferior package and I am wondering who with a normal mind would get these JC🫠🫠

Have looked into the actual release set - and my only conclusion is - JC really created false hope🫤

Much more boring and JC-esque than many would have guessed :censored: :censored: The HK reg. A330 that gives me high hope disappoint me miserably🫠🫠🫠

P.s. Some models are very obvious of JC trying to snipe it's competitors, but it's safe to say that those are mostly in an inferior package and I am wondering who with a normal mind would get these JC🫠🫠
Where did you see the actual release set?

Some interesting choices, nothing that immediatly caught my eye. Interesting how the South African hint is a BA 737? Last minute switch perhaps?

I'm looking forward to see that Dutch 767.
If it's a Martinair in the 1990s livery, i'll take it! Assuming there will be no QC issues, of course.
Hopefully not another KLM, though... :cry:
Just for you! I looked for a KLM 767 for a good while. Now I have two. This one has “The World is a Click Away” titles. The AC version is somewhat rare, so there will be some takers for sure. Plenty will likely sit on retailers shelves for a while too.

Just for you! I looked for a KLM 767 for a good while. Now I have two. This one has “The World is a Click Away” titles. The AC version is somewhat rare, so there will be some takers for sure. Plenty will likely sit on retailers shelves for a while too.

Meh, disappointing... :(:(:(
Hopefully Phoenix will step up and release it.

But overall, these releases are nice.
The Air New Zealand 737 is cool, the Korean Air and Boeing house colors Jumbos are also nice ones.
Sky Gates B747-400F was pretty unexpected, I guess? Aeroflot Don IL-86 is also nice, the mould is beautiful!

The Gol B737-800 isn't even pleasing Brazilian collectors anymore, they're kinda tired of seeing so many releases of Gol planes lately 😅 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Meh, disappointing... :(:(:(
Hopefully Phoenix will step up and release it.

Yeah, both molds are good. I will get the Martinair, and a Condor old livery also. Icelandair too.

But overall, these releases are nice.
The Air New Zealand 737 is cool, the Korean Air and Boeing house colors Jumbos are also nice ones.
Sky Gates B747-400F was pretty unexpected, I guess? Aeroflot Don IL-86 is also nice, the mould is beautiful!

Something for everyone mixed in there for sure. Nothing for me, which is a good thing really. I saw they released an ANA Mohican 722 in 1:200. I would love to see that in 1:400. Already have one, but could use another one.

The Gol B737-800 isn't even pleasing Brazilian collectors anymore, they're kinda tired of seeing so many releases of Gol planes lately 😅 :ROFLMAO:

I wish I had that problem, but YV is beyond obscure...

Nada, the SkyGates has been on future release for a while. Given that the real aircraft doesn’t belong to SkyGates anymore, I am highly likely would not buy it. The livery is beautiful, though. However my concern is that JC used white instead of metallic grey on its artwork, which is not matching the real aircraft’s scheme.

The Don has finally completed the trio Aeroflot IL-86. It might sound disappointed to some actually, though the grey tail SU is a nice variation. This will surely enters my collection.

To my surprise, JC releases an evo-Blue UA 77W, which is GJ’s subject due to licensing and stuff. PHX has released this same bird a few months prior.