JC WINGS FEB 2024 Release Hints

JC seem to on a roll at the moment, the embraer I would assume is German Airways and the Norwegian is probably SAS. Whilst some of JCs moulds need some attention, I do appreciate their variety, there is literally something from every corner of the world so everyone is catered for. NG should take some notes…

Great to see someone make European narrowbodies. Curious to see what the IL-86 will be, otherwise there's nothing for me. Was hoping to see some AN-26/32s.
The IL-86 should be a variant production of the 2 previous SUs. We have CCCP- and RA- reg with white tail, so I guess the grey tail shall be present this time. The RR engines power the 747F this time - making the debut for this engine by JC. It seems that JA- 747-8F can only be Nippon Cargo Airlines.

The IL-86 should be a variant production of the 2 previous SUs. We have CCCP- and RA- reg with white tail, so I guess the grey tail shall be present this time.
I hope not. I'm getting rather tired with these livery variations, just want proper liveries and airlines that haven't been made before.. They should make those first before releasing the same airline again.

The IL-86 should be a variant production of the 2 previous SUs. We have CCCP- and RA- reg with white tail, so I guess the grey tail shall be present this time.
I've been looking forward to the grey tails. They just make the aircraft look even more majestic - visually tying the grey fuselage with the tail.

Really interested to see those JP carriers and that Dutch model (could be a B767?)

After some research, there are a lot of opportunities for the JP B777 and Dutch B767! Hoping it will be a classic JAL (maybe a special livery) or JAS. Even some of the former Dutch airlines would be a treat!

JP Embraer E-Jet​
JP B747​
Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA)
Embraer E-170
  • "Pink" livery (JA03FJ)
  • "Orange" livery (JA05FJ)
  • "Purple" livery (JA06FJ)
  • "Yellow" livery (JA07FJ)
  • "Tea Green" livery (JA08FJ)
  • "Gold" livery (JA09FJ)
  • "Green" livery (JA11FJ)
    • could be a recolour since JC messed up the livery on JA04FJ
  • "Wine Red" livery (JA14FJ)
  • "Rose Pink" livery (JA15FJ)
  • "Violet" livery (JA16FJ)
Nippon Cargo Airlines
B747-400F/-8F

**judging by the silhouette, it looks like -400F or -8F
J-Air
Embraer E-170 (standard livery)

Embraer E-190
  • "Universal Studios Japan" livery (JA252J)
  • "JAL MyakuMyaku Jet" livery (JA252J)

JP B777​
Dutch B767​
All Nippon Airways (ANA)
B777-200
  • "90s" titles / "Inspiration of Japan" titles
  • "Star Alliance" livery (JA711A / JA712A)
Air Holland
B767-200/-300
Japan Air System (JAS)
B777-200
  • “Masatomo Watanabe” Rainbow livery
ArkeFly
B767-300
  • "Blue/Orange" livery (PH-MCV)
  • "Blue Sky" livery (PH-AHQ / PH-OYE)
  • "Eurowhite" livery (PH-AHX / PH-AHY)
Japan Airlines (JAL)
B777-200
  • "JAL Crane" livery / "Red Sun" livery / "Tsurumaru" (current) livery
  • "Oneworld" livery (JA706J / JA708J / JA771J)
**I forgot there's a lot of special liveries for JAL
HollandExel
B767-300
  • "Eurowhite" livery (PH-AHX)
KLM
B767-300
  • "Classic Cheatline" livery (re-release?) / "Pinstripe" livery
  • "World is a Click Away" title (PH-BZB)
Martinair
B767-300
  • "Classic red cheatline" livery / "Latest" livery
  • “FOX Kids” livery (PH-MCL)
  • Retro livery (PH-MCL)

Great to see someone make European narrowbodies. Curious to see what the IL-86 will be, otherwise there's nothing for me. Was hoping to see some AN-26/32s.
I think it might be Aeroflot Don with the grey tail. I recall that being mentioned to me a while back.

Ilyushin_Il-86_Aeroflot_Don.jpg

Really interested to see those JP carriers and that Dutch model (could be a B767?)

After some research, there are a lot of opportunities for the JP B777 and Dutch B767! Hoping it will be a classic JAL (maybe a special livery) or JAS. Even some of the former Dutch airlines would be a treat!

JP Embraer E-Jet​
JP B747​
Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA)
Embraer E-170
  • "Pink" livery (JA03FJ)
  • "Orange" livery (JA05FJ)
  • "Purple" livery (JA06FJ)
  • "Yellow" livery (JA07FJ)
  • "Tea Green" livery (JA08FJ)
  • "Gold" livery (JA09FJ)
  • "Green" livery (JA11FJ)
    • could be a recolour since JC messed up the livery on JA04FJ
  • "Wine Red" livery (JA14FJ)
  • "Rose Pink" livery (JA15FJ)
  • "Violet" livery (JA16FJ)
Nippon Cargo Airlines
B747-400F/-8F

**judging by the silhouette, it looks like -400F or -8F
J-Air
Embraer E-170 (standard livery)

Embraer E-190
  • "Universal Studios Japan" livery (JA252J)
  • "JAL MyakuMyaku Jet" livery (JA252J)

JP B777​
Dutch B767​
All Nippon Airways (ANA)
B777-200
  • "90s" titles / "Inspiration of Japan" titles
  • "Star Alliance" livery (JA711A / JA712A)
Air Holland
B767-200/-300
Japan Air System (JAS)
B777-200
  • “Masatomo Watanabe” Rainbow livery
ArkeFly
B767-300
  • "Blue Sky" livery (PH-AHQ / PH-OYE)
  • "Eurowhite" livery (PH-AHX / PH-AHY)
Japan Airlines (JAL)
B777-200
  • "JAL Crane" livery / "Red Sun" livery / "Tsurumaru" (current) livery
  • "Oneworld" livery (JA706J / JA708J / JA771J)
**I forgot there's a lot of special liveries for JAL
HollandExel
B767-300
  • "Eurowhite" livery (PH-AHX)
KLM
B767-300
  • "Classic Cheatline" livery (re-release?) / "Pinstripe" livery
  • "World is a Click Away" title (PH-BZB)
Martinair
B767-300
  • "Classic red cheatline" livery / "Latest" livery
  • “FOX Kids” livery (PH-MCL)
  • Retro livery (PH-MCL)
I think the JP 777-200ER is the last Japan Airlines 777-200ER (standard livery) JA703J. This plane doesn’t fly anymore.IMG_4618.jpegIMG_4614.jpeg

I'd say the korean 747-8 is the government one personally.
Also really curious on who the kiwi 737 classic is. Probably Airnz/freedom air but really hoping its one of airworks birds
JC has already released the korean gov 748 but it theres always chances of a re-release, though i feel like that Code One (korean gov 748) was released not that long ago since about 2 months ago I saw it in a local store

I hope not. I'm getting rather tired with these livery variations, just want proper liveries and airlines that haven't been made before.. They should make those first before releasing the same airline again.
I've been looking forward to the grey tails. They just make the aircraft look even more majestic - visually tying the grey fuselage with the tail.
Wow quite conflicting attitude from you guys. My perspective is that:
- For IL-86: Aeroflot tends to sell out easier. The same applies for nice scheme like the Ural (a rerelease of this would be wonderful). But it’s kinda sad that we don’t have any more beautiful scheme like the Ural iirc. Transeuropean scheme is also out of the ordinary and it was put on discount back then (now it is difficult to get hold of one without breaking an arm or a leg) so not really healthy sign for JC.
- Though I am not really a fan of grey tail bcz those associates with dirty, not well-kept IL86 during their last days. However I am happy to add one in my collection for the completion. I wish that JC could replicate the smudges like it was on the real one. Actually the grey tail 86 also came to SGN, so did Ural in the late 2000s. If the IL-86 grey tail is true, then the chance we’ll se a grey tail IL-62.