JC Wings "Everything will be better"

I'm really hoping this means that JC plans on giving their A320 series mould a refresh, because they need it. Fixing up their nose/cockpit region and better sized engines would make the A320 series really good.

They better not only fix the A320/737. B747-400, ATR-42 and MD-11 need serious attention too. Too bad they already made some liveries I would have bought.

They better not only fix the A320/737. B747-400, ATR-42 and MD-11 need serious attention too. Too bad they already made some liveries I would have bought.
If they work on fixing the QC on other aircraft they released in 2023, then there might be a chance of a re-release with improved qc?

Well, there’s the first step, accountability, hopefully the follow through with this and maybe some other manufacturers can take notes!
Agreed. I would say they need to focus on their QC first: printing, and landing gear on certain models (looking at you B747 and MD-11).

This is not related to QC as far as I am aware. The fact that he has pictured a 737 and an A320 on this is a massive hint of what it refers too.

An updated and better a320 mould would be very welcome. Their current a320 mould has been around for nearly 8 years and it isn't great. Some of the earlier iterations of it were dreadful. The main issues with it are the engines which are way to oversized and the shape of the nose. The cockpit windows also seem a bit dodgy in terms of printing but I think this has been rectified looking at recent models on that mould.

I hope JC follow through and change the mould for the better and credit should be given to them for trying to do better.