JC Wings Cathay Pacific 747-400 (VR-HOU) - CWS exclusive

pons399

22953501409_3fb8504b1c_b.jpg
Interesting JC Wings model commissioned by Hong Kong's CWS shop. VR-HOU was the very first 747-BCF. The CWS-exclusives' additional details (like silver landing gears) and my satisfaction with their CX A346 makes me quite tempted to get this.

Last edited:
View attachment 8022
Interesting JC Wings model commissioned by Hong Kong's CWS shop. VR-HOU was the first 747-BCF. CWS-exclusive models have details like silver landing gears missing on regular JC releases. My excellent CX A346 was a re-release of a CWS exclusive, so I'm quite tempted by this.
This I am also tempted by... Maybe if they make a 1:400 version I could justify it. :D

Not by CWS. It is commissioned by KJ Models from Beijing. CWS is just one of the many retailers that takes stocks from KJ Models and sell, hence the SKU code is KJ-B744-027 :)

Not by CWS. It is commissioned by KJ Models from Beijing. CWS is just one of the many retailers that takes stocks from KJ Models and sell, hence the SKU code is KJ-B744-027 :)
Interesting, so there's a chance that other (non-CWS) retailors could stock these?

as far as i know, you can get it from CWS (Hong Kong), Myhobbyhouse (Malaysia), Albatros (Taiwan) and KJ Models. I noticed that there are some personal resellers on ebay or DAC Forum (selling at Western Price :LOL:) as well