JC Wings Cathay 747-400s

Yep, it does depend entirely on the airline. If it's US or European it's bound to be tough, since GJ has a stronghold on those segments. Asian? Judging by today's news it's just a matter of choice, and it appears JC isn't really keen on them unless competition forces his hand. More obscure or defunct airlines likely don't have enough demand.
To be fair, I am the person to made the post of FB and Instagram, and I am the person to use "Fried Bird" as a joke... this is not JC words...
he just laugh for my silly words....

In JC side, "too large, too many models to made" sometime is an issue, don't forget, NOT ONLY GJ is their customer, and many times, there is too many liveries have to made, you also can say "JC made the silver bullet in 1:200 thats why PHX made 1:400"

I know it is not the best way to do in that, but for me, if I can push JC to release them, I do a good job :p

To be fair, I am the person to made the post of FB and Instagram, and I am the person to use "Fried Bird" as a joke... this is not JC words...

In JC side, "too large, too many models to made" sometime is an issue, don't forget, NOT ONLY GJ is their customer, and many times, there is too many liveries have to made, you also can say "JC made the silver bullet in 1:200 thats why PHX made 1:400"

I know it is not the best way to do in that, but for me, if I can push JC to release them, I do a good job :p
So will we be able to see the CX 747-400s around next month? I'm getting the impression that they're already produced.

I can see how you came up with Fried Bird Models.
1686418554905.jpeg
307169442_549971553599077_4578478912992748860_n.jpg

he just laugh for my silly words...
So there was this niggling doubt that 'why does this sound like @samleung ' which you've now confirmed lol

On another note, till when are JC going to be tied up to GJ - and is there a possibility of a GJ-free JC?

hahhaahhaa...you are lucky if they are in market in Christmas
I frankly don't mind waiting.
Let JC take their time to make this an excellent pair of models.
They'll have my money when it's on the market.
One thing in this hobby is to cultivate patience - in as many situations as possible lol - and this is one such.

Same here... Although not unexpected, it is still disappointing. I don't mind interactive models when I would use them in a diorama. However, I was planning on displaying this one, and the interactive features just make that an instant no-go.
IMO interactives should always be released alongside a non-interactive equivalent, just like what JC/GJ does with flap down models. On a more positive note a regular pax seems to be coming as well, and there's no excuse to make that interactive..