JC Wings 1:400 Release Hints (December)

Good to see more AN-26's, not sure what Ukrainian livery it will be. Others not interesting already.

Last edited:
Reactions: PRM
Good to see another AN-26 - my money is on this:

urcqd.jpg

But i'd quite approve of a blank (e.g Constanta Airlines) to make customs....

Two other possibilities: - The Expendibles !

shark.jpg

or hopefully this old classic:

ukr6.jpg

About the An-26, I'd like to see a blank livery indeed, for custom possibilities... or maybe one in Aeroflot basic scheme

Here are my predictions for some models:
- 9V- 772: highly likely Scoot due to variant production. A SQ would be stellar.
- B- (China) IL86: another China Xinjang
- B- (Hong Kong) A333: Hong Kong Airlines.
- HL B738: Jejuair
- PK- A333: Garuda Indonesia
- HS- A359: Thai Star Alliance (future release)
- JA AT45/46: JL's Hokkaido subsidiary - HAC
- LV- A332 (GE engines): standard scheme AR (the airline recently leased some RR-ppwered A332 as well)... Oh just, why? I'll wait then.
- B- (Hong Kong) 748: "Cathay Cargo" title that PHX just released. Will JC version get on the market before PHX's?
- HS- B734: another TG variant production? I would be surprised that it is Nok.
- JA DH4Q: same operator as the above mentioned ATR
- 9V- A20N: definitely Scoot!
- VT- B744: Air India classic scheme but w/o chrome.
- XA- B763wl: Aeromexico.
- 9M- B738: I'm guessing Kargo Express to complement the B734 release. Other options include pax operators (Malaysia, Firefly) or World Cargo Airlines.

Here are my predictions for some models:
- 9V- 772: A SQ would be stellar.
- B- (China) IL86: another China Xinjang
- B- (Hong Kong) A333: Hong Kong Airlines.
- JA AT45/46: JL's Hokkaido subsidiary - HAC
- LV- A332 (GE engines): standard scheme AR (the airline recently leased some RR-ppwered A332 as well)... Oh just, why? I'll wait then.
- B- (Hong Kong) 748: "Cathay Cargo" title that PHX just released. Will JC version get on the market before PHX's?
- HS- B734: another TG variant production?
- 9V- A20N: definitely Scoot!
- VT- B744: Air India classic scheme
- XA- B763: Aeromexico.

I've seen the list and you have quite a bit correct - as above (with a few mods I've made). It is mostly re-releases. The An-26 is another Ukraine Air Force - probably the same as before.

I've seen the list and you have quite a bit correct - as above (with a few mods I've made). It is mostly re-releases. The An-26 is another Ukraine Air Force - probably the same as before.
It’s a shame if the An-26 is another Air Force one, hopefully JC will do a civil version soon.

Is there really more demand for militairy liveries than civil airliners in 400 scale? Same goes for NG and their TU-204...

Is there really more demand for militairy liveries than civil airliners in 400 scale? Same goes for NG and their TU-204...
No I don't think so. Why they made an An-26 rather than an An-24 I don't understand.
AI 744 in the same polished belly 'Palace in the Sky' scheme?
As far as I'm aware. I haven't seen photos but the description said 'polished' - reg VT-ESP

No I don't think so. Why they made an An-26 rather than an An-24 I don't understand.
I agree. Since they made the Ukrainian AF before, a standard Soviet-time blue cheatline An-26 would be much welcome. But alas, we got another camo.

When JC announced the Antonovs, I remember seeing the 24, 26 and 32. It is a big surprise that they produced the cargo variant first and not the pax one - which is easier to sell.

Thinking of the B-*** A330 - really wish it's the Cathay standard 94 brushwing A333 - or the Progress Hong Kong B-LAD :cry: :cry: Even the "Oneworld" B-HLU is a welcoming addition:cry::cry:
The re-release of the Dragonair "Serving you for 25 years" B-HYF is also welcoming:cry::cry::cry:
Please don't be Hong Kong Airlines or Air Hong Kong🫤🫤🫤

For the Singapore B772 - would get it no matter it's SQ or TZ/TR - really in need of adding either one into my fleet:p:p

The Cathay Cargo B748 will likely be skipped given the existence of the PH version:p I would be more likely to receive that one first:p:p

The India 744 deserve some attention - although I've already got the recent VT-ESO:cool:

Fot the German A380 - I wonder what could JC do while the market is still recovering from the massive A380 dump by them, AV400 and PH🧐🧐Maybe a fantasy Star Alliance?:cautious::cautious: