Innovation at AC

YesterAirlines

I increasingly wonder why I support Aeroclassics at all given the horrible things the owner says about me, but I still do so I guess I'm part of the problem. Anyway I decided to take a punt on the double-bogey A320 that they just produced. I had hoped they had modified the gear since the first one but alas they haven't. It is quite incredible how it looks, especially given they have a perfectly fine single gear A320 undercarriage assembly. Embarrassing really:

DBA320.JPG

Last edited:
Umm no. (unless you're being sarcastic)
I collect Indian airlines. And I live in the country.
This bar is too too low.
What makes u think that i am not from India and no i am not being sarcastic. I do collect Indian Airlines and Aeroclassics is the only company which has consistently made Indian models. So its high time for u to be a little thankful to them and if u r bar is too high don't buy them as no one is forcing u.

Yes we Indian collectors thank Aeroclassics for doing this for us.
C'mon man this is bad. You could literally make a more realistic A320 with double bogeys yourself rather than this. It's not like he was doing you a favour. You had to buy it!

I might add that in the past 4 years Aeroclassics has made 14 Indian models and all the other brands have made 67! Aeroclassics is far from the only company making Indian models

Last edited:
What makes u think that i am not from India and no i am not being sarcastic. I do collect Indian Airlines and Aeroclassics is the only company which has consistently made Indian models. So its high time for u to be a little thankful to them and if u r bar is too high don't buy them as no one is forcing u.
We don't need to be 'thankful'
It's no 'favour' being made by sticking random gear trucks and passing 'em off as double bogeys and yapping about' innovation' when it's really just some amateur improvisation.
As embarrassing as this whole' jugaad 'business

This could have been done by a random chap with tweezers and random spare gears and some tools and then yay applause

I don't need a diecast model company selling me d*gsh*t

Last edited:
C'mon man this is bad. You could literally make a more realistic A320 with double bogeys yourself rather than this. It's not like he was doing you a favour. You had to buy it!

I might add that in the past 4 years Aeroclassics has made 14 Indian models and all the other brands have made 67! Aeroclassics is far from the only company making Indian models
Richard i did get the Aeroclassics A320 double boogey and according to me its decent enough. Now as u have different view about this model no one is forcing anyone to buy it but as i see u have also got one. I have also requested to 400 scale makers about this double bogey A320 but no one was interested due to the gear. Aeroclassics is the only brand who made it. They have not done a favor on any one if any individual dosent like they don't need to buy it.

We don't need to be 'thankful'
It's no 'favour' being made by sticking random gear trucks and passing 'em off as double bogeys and yapping about' innovation' when it's really just some amateur improvisation.
As embarrassing as this whole' jugaad 'business

This could have been done by a random chap with tweezers and random spare gears and some tools and then yay applause

I don't need a diecast model company selling me d*gsh*t
I know u have issues with Aeroclassics and if u r not thankful trust me AK dosent give a shit about it.
If any one could do it better why didn't any brand even care to release it before. If u think this is some kind of jugad business simple don't buy it. If u hate Aeroclassic selling shit just don't care about it but in u r case its different as u hate the brand for some other reasons.

I know u have issues with Aeroclassics and if u r not thankful trust me AK dosent give a shit about it.
If any one could do it better why didn't any brand even care to release it before. If u think this is some kind of jugad business simple don't buy it. If u hate Aeroclassic selling shit just don't care about it but in u r case its different as u hate the brand for some other reasons.
The only thing I care about, is collectors, or say myself, as a collector, getting their due in terms of quality, accuracy, attention to detail, amongst other model-proficiency-related aspects.
I criticise AC - as I do GJ and JC and PH and NG and Av400 - when and where criticism is due. And especially if it's an obvious 'short-changing' of me as a serious collector.
I also appreciate brands, where appreciation is due - as I did AC, with the TAME and VIASA releases - both of which I'd have wanted to pick up - although I managed to lay my hands only on the Caravelle
So yeah, I think it's not me who 'hates' any brand. But your perception of criticism perhaps needs to be more balanced, and you shouldn't 'hate' criticism.

Don't settle for less... AC are overpriced and simply not up to today's standards.
It's good to see them releasing exotic stuff, but that's not really enough.

The only thing I care about, is collectors, or say myself, as a collector, getting their due in terms of quality, accuracy, attention to detail, amongst other model-proficiency-related aspects.
I criticise AC - as I do GJ and JC and PH and NG and Av400 - when and where criticism is due. And especially if it's an obvious 'short-changing' of me as a serious collector.
I also appreciate brands, where appreciation is due - as I did AC, with the TAME and VIASA releases - both of which I'd have wanted to pick up - although I managed to lay my hands only on the Caravelle
So yeah, I think it's not me who 'hates' any brand. But your perception of criticism perhaps needs to be more balanced, and you shouldn't 'hate' criticism.
If u care about u r self and dont like what is being made as i said before the buy what u like and get what makes u happy. But in u r case u dont seem to be happy doing that. U have to bad mouth a brand as u have the choice of not buying it.
My perception is pretty clear i buy what i like, unlike u who is setting their vendetta and anger against a brand or some individual due to what happened in the past.

If u care about u r self and dont like what is being made as i said before the buy what u like and get what makes u happy. But in u r case u dont seem to be happy doing that. U have to bad mouth a brand as u have the choice of not buying it.
My perception is pretty clear i buy what i like, unlike u who is setting their vendetta and anger against a brand or some individual due to what happened in the past.
@Sayan777 I don't really understand your attitude here and I think you are being hypocritical.

Basically you are saying that you don't care what the model is like and you feel you owe Aeroclassics some kind of debt because they made the model and nobody else has. While there is no doubt that Aeroclassics makes interesting subjects that isn't what is up for debate. What is being discussed is the quality of the model.

Then, unless I'm mistaking you for someone else, you have asked me continuously to review the Panda A350, which suggests in that case you care in detail about every inch of the mould to determine which is the best on the market and the one you should buy. However in this case that doesn't matter and you feel the need to defend something that is pretty indefensible just because you feel AC listened to you and made it.

Nobody is saying you shouldn't buy what you want, go ahead but you have mustered zero defence of this A320 double bogey and not raised a single point suggesting that the model is accurate. This is clearly a poorly executed model that doesn't look anything like an A320 double bogey and you have not said anything that suggests otherwise. You may want to buy it and you may think it is 'good enough' for you. That is your choice but this isn't a good double-bogey A320 and looks nothing like the real thing.

Last edited:
Richard what i fail to understand is that how do u come to the conclusion that if anyone does not agree with your review is hypocritical and has an attitude which u are not understanding.

I do care about the models i buy and i do thank Aeroclassics for making this. Also there is a lot of collectors i know who has got this model and are happy about it. This includes people who have been associated with Indian Airlines. Lots of other makers in 400 scale has refused to do this because its only Indian Airlines which had this double gear and they do not see an business value making or tweaking the landing gear just to release one airline. In this case i do thank Aeroclassics for making this. You might not feel the same but i see u have the model ,even if u think it has poor quality.

Yes i have asked u to review the Panda A350 as u had said that a Panda A350 review will be upcoming. I do care for models which have good quality and i am just voicing my opinion and happy to see that Aeroclassics had released it. So what's wrong in that. If a collector is happy with a particular release and thanks the maker how does that piss u off and some other collectors. I know some collectors will be happy with this release. If u disagree with this its perfectly ok.

What i fail to understand that if this model has flaws that u think that people shouldn't buy it then how did u go ahead and decide to make a review of it. If u think that even after this review and nothing will be changing at Aeroclassics what is the point for u to go ahead and buy Aeroclassics and give them u r valuable time and money.

Richard what i fail to understand is that how do u come to the conclusion that if anyone does not agree with your review is hypocritical and has an attitude which u are not understanding.
You are being hypocritical because you know this isn't an accurate model (if you thought it was you might at least try and tell me what I have said that is incorrect) and yet you defend it anyway using arguments that have no relevance to the conversation then claim that you care about model quality. That is the very definition of hypocrisy. If you disagree with my review tell me what is incorrect about it - by discussing the model not your feelings.
I do care about the models i buy and i do thank Aeroclassics for making this. Also there is a lot of collectors i know who has got this model and are happy about it. This includes people who have been associated with Indian Airlines. Lots of other makers in 400 scale has refused to do this because its only Indian Airlines which had this double gear and they do not see an business value making or tweaking the landing gear just to release one airline. In this case i do thank Aeroclassics for making this. You might not feel the same but i see u have the model ,even if u think it has poor quality.
This is all irrelevant to the quality of the reproduction. You may thank Aeroclassics but it doesn't have anything to do with the model.
Yes i have asked u to review the Panda A350 as u had said that a Panda A350 review will be upcoming. I do care for models which have good quality and i am just voicing my opinion and happy to see that Aeroclassics had released it. So what's wrong in that. If a collector is happy with a particular release and thanks the maker how does that piss u off and some other collectors. I know some collectors will be happy with this release. If u disagree with this its perfectly ok.
There is nothing wrong with that but you appear to be mounting a defence of a model that is poor and yet have not countered any suggestion the model is poor. Basically you are defending this entirely baed on your emotional response to it having been made.
What i fail to understand that if this model has flaws that u think that people shouldn't buy it then how did u go ahead and decide to make a review of it. If u think that even after this review and nothing will be changing at Aeroclassics what is the point for u to go ahead and buy Aeroclassics and give them u r valuable time and money.

I run a website discussing 400 scale models so I talk about them. I buy a lot of Aeroclassics. Should I not discuss them but discuss all the other manufacturers models? Why should Aeroclassics get special treatment especially when their owner berates his competitiors and spreads lies, lies, lies. Then produces demonstrably lower quality products - yet more hypocrisy.

I have no doubt got at least 1,000 more Aeroclassics models then you do but I'm not allowed to talk about them. Give me a break!

Last edited:
You are being hypocritical because you know this isn't an accurate model (if you thought it was you might at least try and tell me what I have said that is incorrect) and yet you defend it anyway using arguments that have no relevance to the conversation then claim that you care about model quality. That is the very definition of hypocrisy. If you disagree with my review tell me what is incorrect about it - by discussing the model not your feelings.

This is all irrelevant to the quality of the reproduction. You may thank Aeroclassics but it doesn't have anything to do with the model.

There is nothing wrong with that but you appear to be mounting a defence of a model that is poor and yet have not countered any suggestion the model is poor. Basically you are defending this entirely baed on your emotional response to it having been made.

I run a website discussing 400 scale models so I talk about them. I buy a lot of Aeroclassics. Should I not discuss them but discuss all the other manufacturers models? Why should Aeroclassics get special treatment especially when their owner berates his competitiors and spreads lies, lies, lies. Then produces demonstrably lower quality products - yet more hypocrisy.

I have no doubt got at least 1,000 more Aeroclassics models then you do but I'm not allowed to talk about them. Give me a break!
The problem with you is what i understand that if anyone dosent agree with u come up with all the attacks and then start with u r aggressive ways u telling that how wrong that person is just to say that he is thankful to a maker for making this model.
I am not mounting any defense whatsoever but what i understand is that u have a hatred towards this brand because of the nature of relationship u have with the owner
U desperately need to go take a break

The problem with you is what i understand that if anyone dosent agree with u come up with all the attacks and then start with u r aggressive ways u telling that how wrong that person is just to say that he is thankful to a maker for making this model.
I am not mounting any defense whatsoever but what i understand is that u have a hatred towards this brand because of the nature of relationship u have with the owner
U desperately need to go take a break
I have not been aggressive. In fact you have been the aggressive one making accusations at people and refusing to discuss the model. You still haven't addressed the topic for discussion whatsoever. All you have done in this thread is attack the very idea that this can be discussed.

Where have I got a hatred towards a brand I own over 1,500 models of? AK's continued libelous behaviour towards me isn't relevant to this thread.

Is the model an accurate representation of a double bogey A320 - yes or no?

I am happy you like the model but that has nothing to do with the discussion here. Why can't we talk about the model?

Last edited:
I have not been aggressive. In fact you have been the aggressive one right from the start making accusations at people and refusing to discuss the model. You still haven't addressed the topic for discussion whatsoever. All you have done in this thread is attack the very idea that this can be discussed.

Where have I got a hatred towards a brand I own over 1,500 models of? AK's continued libelous behaviour towards me isn't relevant to this thread.

Is the model an accurate representation of a double bogey A320 - yes or no?

I am happy you like the model but that has nothing to do with the discussion here. You're the only one with a problem here.
Yes u have been aggressive from the start as all i did was to thank the maker. I refuse to discuss anything bout the model as i do not think its not necessary. All u have done in this thread is just to berate the idea that how can any one say Aeoroclassics good when u have clearly said the opposite. Collectors are free to say what they like and do not need any approval from u.
All i have seen is that u but Aeroclassics then try nitpicking about he model, get AK mad at u and then cry victim. This has been a repeat of what u keep doing. If u they they are bad quality then WHY DO U BUY THEM.
You are the problem here as u cannot think that how can anyone say something good when u have already created a negative image about the brand and the model. I am sure moving forward u will keep buying AC and then have the same negative review post up and if that will not be enough make a YouTube video about it. But this cry victim behavior wont go long.

Yes u have been aggressive from the start as all i did was to thank the maker. I refuse to discuss anything bout the model as i do not think its not necessary. All u have done in this thread is just to berate the idea that how can any one say Aeoroclassics good when u have clearly said the opposite. Collectors are free to say what they like and do not need any approval from u.
You are free to say what you want and i have said multiple times you are free to be grateful if you read back. However this thread is to discuss the model and you have refused to do that.
All i have seen is that u but Aeroclassics then try nitpicking about he model, get AK mad at u and then cry victim. This has been a repeat of what u keep doing. If u they they are bad quality then WHY DO U BUY THEM.
You are the problem here as u cannot think that how can anyone say something good when u have already created a negative image about the brand and the model. I am sure moving forward u will keep buying AC and then have the same negative review post up and if that will not be enough make a YouTube video about it. But this cry victim behavior wont go long.
This is nonsense. Everyone is free to talk about the models anyway they like within the rules of the forum. I review all types of models and try to be fair. I have posted plenty of positive things about Aeroclassics lots of times. If you truly believe the above then I am very disappointed.

It is literally illegal for AK to say the things he does. How can you think they are at all justified?

And to everyone else this is exactly why letting AK spew his hatred about is wrong because people believe his lies.