Final Draft - The 400 Scale Monthly Wrap-Up for June 2023

Updated with the two JC Cathay 744s and an Aeroclassics 400SH Hangar club release.

I wonder if AC is coming out tomorrow evening?

Sign up for the 400SH, lots of people do it just to lurk even. Like 1/400collecror said, over there they said the planned release date is the 16th. All the hints are there too.

Last edited:
Updated with the two JC Cathay 744s and an Aeroclassics 400SH Hangar club release.

Sign up for the 400SH, lots of people do it just to lurk even. Like 1/400collecror said, over there they said the planned release date is the 16th. All the hints are there too.
Yeah…. Alpha Kilo has decided that from now on Speculation threads can only be hosted on 400SH, and that any info can only be kept on 400SH, this also includes Mata Hari reg hints.

Aeroclassics and some extra Pandas added for a total of 110 models so far. As I understand, one Panda (Southwest) was previously announced, but since I did not cover, and it just became available for preorder I decided to consider it a June 2023 subject.

I will still wait to finalize it at the end of the month just in case any other manufacturer chimes in before June is over.

Okay! and the first email has been sent. Thank you. so much to those of you that subscribed, hoping to see the list grow! The final draft was a bit rushed, but I hope to streamline it over time.

Here it is