How to have the apron of one airport

Tropicalista

Hi, I would like to know if someone can help me I would like to have the apron of BGY Airport, there are someone that know how to download oro to have one part of the apron for print with a plotter for use as a diorama plan?
Because I have seen in YT that one guy have it, and seems taken by GMAPS but with shadows, and GSE on maps.

Thank you anyone that can help me

Hi, I would like to know if someone can help me I would like to have the apron of BGY Airport, there are someone that know how to download oro to have one part of the apron for print with a plotter for use as a diorama plan?
Because I have seen in YT that one guy have it, and seems taken by GMAPS but with shadows, and GSE on maps.

I honestly have no idea, but you could try working with Layover Layouts, he’d probably make a great bergamo, if you’ve seen any of his work.

Yes…but also the costs 🙈 I have buyed a layout from internet, and I’ll work on it for replace my actual layout based on paper…

I have used it Google Earth as a base. You can download a high res image, then use a program like GIMP or Photoshop to edit it the GSE and everything else. Then send it to be printed on a vinyl sign. Is it perfect? No. But it can look decent. Challenges include getting the scale right and time to edit the image. Plus the resolution isn't as high once you blow it up. But it isn't bad.

I know, but unluckily I have not all this time for edit and do all this trials, work and family take so much time… I have thinned to do this but delete the gse, and the shadows it’s not so easy (for me) and it’s keeping so much time (that I don’t have). :(

I Just look at google earth, scale everything to 1:400 map everything out on a piece of timber and then paint.