Highlights of 2022

Same... and Waffle coming up with a boatload of old 767s certainly did not help 😅
Sometimes the world just decides that it is just going to make your wallet hate you! :ROFLMAO: The same thing happened to me earlier this year, there was a huge increase in Australian models going up on eBay for great prices during July-September, and it just destroyed my wallet!

Sometimes the world just decides that it is just going to make your wallet hate you! :ROFLMAO: The same thing happened to me earlier this year, there was a huge increase in Australian models going up on eBay for great prices during July-September, and it just destroyed my wallet!
It's almost Christmas, so I bet JC, NG etc. will come out swinging. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped a bunch of 747 classics as "future releases" for 2023.

Like the Southwest Tennessee One, for example.
Yeah. And the other models that have been mentioned. Here is my dream set for December:

• Eastern Bare-Metal L-1011
  • Cathay Pacific Lettuce Sandwich L-1011
  • Southwest 737-700 Heart Livery
  • Southwest 737-800 Illinois One
  • United 787-9
  • Scoot 787-9
  • Air India 787-8

747 Classic and -8 mould reveal!

Last edited:
Yeah. And the other models that have been mentioned. Here is my dream set for December:

• United 787-9
  • Scoot 787-9
  • Air India 787-8

Yes, Those would all be good.

• United 787-9
  • Scoot 787-9
  • Air India 787-8

Really wonder what classics they'll release first; my guess is Pan Am and the City of Everett. -8 pax has only 6 or so possible liveries: Lufthansa retro (black radome), Lufthansa old, Lufthansa new, KAL, KAL HL7630 special livery and Air China. I do think Lufty and KAL will be prioritized for their popularity.

Really wonder what classics they'll release first; my guess is Pan Am and the City of Everett. -8 pax has only 6 or so possible liveries: Lufthansa retro (black radome), Lufthansa old, Lufthansa new, KAL, KAL HL7630 special livery and Air China. I do think Lufty and KAL will be prioritized for their popularity.
Knowing NG, the 747-8i will probably be the new Lufthansa livery, followed by KAL and Air China in the coming months. Maybe after that, we will see the other LH (Old livery and Retro) in a double release later on. Or they will go down the path of the A350-900 introduction and start off with a government jet, maybe the Egyptian Government one as NG like to make models of aircraft that just got delivered. I reckon you got it spot-on for the classics, start off with the most classic a 747 can get, rollout and Pan Am.

Knowing NG, the 747-8i will probably be the new Lufthansa livery, followed by KAL and Air China in the coming months. Maybe after that, we will see the other LH (Old livery and Retro) in a double release later on. Or they will go down the path of the A350-900 introduction and start off with a government jet, maybe the Egyptian Government one as NG like to make models of aircraft that just got delivered. I reckon you got it spot-on for the classics, start off with the most classic a 747 can get, rollout and Pan Am.
NG loves their double releases, so I wouldn't be surprised if the new and old livery Lufthansa 748s drop simultaneously. I could see the same happening for KAL with 7644 and another reg, considering the nutty demand for the final pax 747.

I think there’s a strong chance that we’ll see Cathay & Saudia L-1011’s from NG in December, seeing as the artwork for those 2 was already dropped at the beginning of September (then quickly removed which was a sign that they were put up too early by mistake). The Eastern can’t be far behind…let’s see!

I think there’s a strong chance that we’ll see Cathay & Saudia L-1011’s from NG in December, seeing as the artwork for those 2 was already dropped at the beginning of September (then quickly removed which was a sign that they were put up too early by mistake). The Eastern can’t be far behind…let’s see!
I think they were removed because the artwork for the models was not accurate. There is a post from NG on another forum (I dare not say the name of it for the fear of being banned), saying "This is a preliminary artwork of the future product, not yet fully finalized. Thank you for pointing out these problems in it, we will fix all of them, please pay attention to our final work." I believe this post was a direct response to one of your posts on the other forum suggesting the possible ways it could be fixed. Sorry if this post came across as a bit rude, just let me know and I will take it down. :)

Last edited:
I think they were removed because the artwork for the models was not accurate. There is a post from NG on another forum (I dare not say the name of it for the fear of being banned), saying "This is a preliminary artwork of the future product, not yet fully finalized. Thank you for pointing out these problems in it, we will fix all of them, please pay attention to our final work." I believe this post was a direct response to one of your posts on the other forum suggesting the possible ways it could be fixed. Sorry if this post came across as a bit rude, just let me know and I will take it down. :)
Yes that's right - it was with the Cathay Pacific. I remember the thread you mention over on the 'other forum' ;) I posted some references with comparisons of the various differences and where the errors were. I also had direct contact with them about it and they were very receptive. The artwork for the Saudia L-1011 however looked 100%, no problems with that one from what we could see. Your post is absolutely fine mate - nothing rude about it at all! (y)

Yes that's right - it was with the Cathay Pacific. I remember the thread you mention over on the 'other forum' ;) I posted some references with comparisons of the various differences and where the errors were. I also had direct contact with them about it and they were very receptive. The artwork for the Saudia L-1011 however looked 100%, no problems with that one from what we could see. Your post is absolutely fine mate - nothing rude about it at all! (y)
If the Saudia had no problems then I think you were right, they both got taken down for being too early. Hopefully, we will see them next month! :)