Hello Everyone...

Works fine for me and looking forward to a fresh start. Here are my custom repainted Dragon Wings 1/400 C-130 Hercules into period USAF and RAF schemes. Do we still need a photo host website to upload photos from, as not happy with the size attaching this from my PC?
Try just adding it as an image (use the Insert Image button) rather than as the attachment and the picture will be bigger. You only need to add attachments if you are adding many shots.

What an unfortunate sequence with this aircraft, GeminiJets at their finest! Not one, but both engines!

Attachments

• C293DF65-8AC5-4A59-8572-61A42FCCD48C.jpeg
    C293DF65-8AC5-4A59-8572-61A42FCCD48C.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 9
Yikes, apologies it arrived in that condition. Were you able to get it fixed?
Funny you mention this, I actually ordered the 1:200 from DG Pilot since I couldn’t find it on your website, I received this. On a Saturday night, I got a reply within 6 minutes, offering to keep this one, get the 1:200, and a 15% discount! DG Pilot is a fantastic retailer, and I think that customer service speaks for itself.

Funny you mention this, I actually ordered the 1:200 from DG Pilot since I couldn’t find it on your website, I received this. On a Saturday night, I got a reply within 6 minutes, offering to keep this one, get the 1:200, and a 15% discount! DG Pilot is a fantastic retailer, and I think that customer service speaks for itself.
Agreed, Donald is a class act.