Had an AI bot make me a Lufthansa 747-400 trip report and Gemini Jets Porter q400 unboxing and it was kinda interesting lol

Here is an example of the Instructions it gave me
Video starts with a shot of the Lufthansa 747-400 on the tarmac]
Hi everyone, welcome to my trip report on the Lufthansa 747-400. I recently had the opportunity to fly on this iconic aircraft from Vancouver to Frankfurt, and I wanted to share my experience with you.
[The camera shows the inside of the cabin, with the seating and amenities on display]
I was seated in Economy Class, which offered comfortable seats with decent legroom and a limited recline. Each seat also had its own personal in-flight entertainment system, with a good selection of movies, TV shows, and music to choose from.
[The camera shows the flight attendants preparing drinks and meals]
The service on this flight was good. The flight attendants were friendly and attentive, offering a variety of drinks and snacks throughout the flight. The meals were also decent, with a choice of German and international dishes.
[The camera shows a shot of the aircraft flying through the clouds]
The Lufthansa 747-400 is a large, long-range aircraft that was first introduced in 1989. It is powered by four engines and has a range of over 8,000 miles, making it ideal for long-haul flights like the one I took from Vancouver to Frankfurt.
[The camera shows the final descent and landing in Frankfurt]
Overall, I had a good experience flying in Economy Class on the Lufthansa 747-400. The seating and amenities were comfortable, and the service was good. If you're looking for a budget-friendly option for a long-haul flight, Lufthansa's Economy Class is definitely worth considering.
[The camera shows the final shot of the aircraft on the tarmac in Frankfurt]
Thanks for watching my trip report on the Lufthansa 747-400. I hope you enjoyed it, and if you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section below.