GeminiJets American Boeing 767-300ER w/ winglets

redriveraviation

Staff member
Hi guys,

Here is a review on the GeminiJets American Airlines Boeing 767-300ER with winglets! This is such a cool model, what do you guys think of it?

Very nice! Loving the exclusive content! Stunning model and a great review. I quite like the handheld filming, it gives more immersion while looking at the model close-up. Maybe for the section of the review where you look at the box, having the camera mounted on something would provide more stability and a better view of the box details. The rest of the video being handheld is excellent, it allows us to see the model much better, and it allows you to show more dynamic angles of the model. Great work! :)

Very nice! Loving the exclusive content! Stunning model and a great review. I quite like the handheld filming, it gives more immersion while looking at the model close-up. Maybe for the section of the review where you look at the box, having the camera mounted on something would provide more stability and a better view of the box details. The rest of the video being handheld is excellent, it allows us to see the model much better, and it allows you to show more dynamic angles of the model. Great work! :)
Thank you! Will look into a tripod for the box section.

Hey Connor that was a nice one, I have seen a few of your reviews before, but this is the first MAF exclusive I watch, and I enjoyed it. There is an overwhelming amount of cool content out there, but I'm glad I chose this video this morning.

Pretty much anything AA chrome is at least moderately sought after, except maybe the DW 738s. AA was a very prominent carrier around me during my childhood in the 1990s, so luckily the DW 76s fit the bill for me, so I don't have to go for the more expensive GJ models. I might go after some of their 2000-2010s stuff in due time.

The GJ 76 mold has always been a cradle mold, and as you pointed out, their landing gear for the time was very simple. So I went to Yesterday's Airlines to check and turns out Gemini used the Phoenix mold with the slotted wings and detailed landing gear hub for this one, aerials had not been fitted to it yet. All in all most 767s are nice in 1:400 scale, the ugliest one maybe being the DW 762.

Hey, do you fast-forward your videos, or do really speak that fast? 😄

Hey Connor that was a nice one, I have seen a few of your reviews before, but this is the first MAF exclusive I watch, and I enjoyed it. There is an overwhelming amount of cool content out there, but I'm glad I chose this video this morning.

Pretty much anything AA chrome is at least moderately sought after, except maybe the DW 738s. AA was a very prominent carrier around me during my childhood in the 1990s, so luckily the DW 76s fit the bill for me, so I don't have to go for the more expensive GJ models. I might go after some of their 2000-2010s stuff in due time.

The GJ 76 mold has always been a cradle mold, and as you pointed out, their landing gear for the time was very simple. So I went to Yesterday's Airlines to check and turns out Gemini used the Phoenix mold with the slotted wings and detailed landing gear hub for this one, aerials had not been fitted to it yet. All in all most 767s are nice in 1:400 scale, the ugliest one maybe being the DW 762.

Hey, do you fast-forward your videos, or do really speak that fast? 😄
Hey! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! Indeed, they are pretty hard to find, but they're nice. I would think NG would make some of these if they were to get a 767 mold which would be really nice. Yes, the GeminiJets 767 mold is really neat, and I always thought the rolling landing gear and cradle combo was interesting. That DW 762 is, well, not great... Yes, I do talk that fast, I am trying to slow down, but it is that bad of a habit lol. Will look to continue to improve on that.

Hey! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! Indeed, they are pretty hard to find, but they're nice. I would think NG would make some of these if they were to get a 767 mold which would be really nice. Yes, the GeminiJets 767 mold is really neat, and I always thought the rolling landing gear and cradle combo was interesting. That DW 762 is, well, not great... Yes, I do talk that fast, I am trying to slow down, but it is that bad of a habit lol. Will look to continue to improve on that.
Hahaha, not saying is a bad habit at all, it comes in handy to get a lot of info across in a short period of time. I have the opposite problem, I speak too slow.

Don't worry about speaking too fast... I have the exact same problem, and I find that if I try to speak slower, I will just end up spending back up. Here's the trick I use; try and relax, and speak as if you are telling a story. Anyways, it was still a great video of a lovely model, epic job!