Gemini Jets Loganair (British Airways) Twin Otter has landed.

This is a super neat model. BA livery looks surprisingly nice on the Twin Otter.

I've been so tempted to get some of these DHC-6s knowing that they'll never be made in 400 scale but so far I've stayed strong. They are super nice though.

Great photos as always too Al

I've been so tempted to get some of these DHC-6s knowing that they'll never be made in 400 scale but so far I've stayed strong. They are super nice though.

Great photos as always too Al
I'd go for it, they are even smaller at 1:200 scale than most wide body 1:400 types.

Man, that Gemini200 Twin Otter looks so nice! My Dad flew on several of these back in the day so I might pick one up. The model actually looks really nice including petote tubes in 200 scale is awesome!

I've been looking forward to this one for a while. The Loganair Twin Otter, G-BVVK in its British Airways franchise partnership livery. It's since worn the Flybe colours and now operates in the traditional Loganair tartan scheme, one perhaps Gemini could do later on ? View attachment 158View attachment 159View attachment 160View attachment 161View attachment 162
Quick question, is the hanger in the background a full model hanger or a background? Either way it looks super cool!

Highland Council has said that a new airport could be built on Skye in about two years if plans for more flights to and from Glasgow are progressed.IMG_0405.jpeg

I think it would be along the lines of an upgrade to the existing airstrip to make it passenger compliant again, having not been used for airline traffic since Loganair quit in 1988. It depends also on successful offload of another couple of remote highland strips as far as I've read of late...

Highland Council has said that a new airport could be built on Skye in about two years if plans for more flights to and from Glasgow are progressed.View attachment 15629

Last edited: