Fixing Recommendations

UnevenShelf

As someone who has no real experience in any sort of modeling or collecting (something I am attempting to get into with both model aviation and model trains) I have a few aircraft which have a broken bit(s). I am not sure what to look for in the sense of glue or paint (I'm assuming there are ways that one could fix minor paint issues). I also have an interactive 8i which does not hold the cargo doors (they are too loose when placed into the model).

NG UAL 777-200ER with a fuselage paint chip (purchased used)
IMG-0560.jpg

Aeroclassics Spirit A319 with a nose paint chip (purchased used)
IMG-0559.jpg

Gemini Jets Emirates 777-300ER with paint chip on both sides of tail (purchased used)
IMG-0558.jpgIMG-0557.jpg

NG DAL 757-200 with broken landing gear and engine, bent landing gear, unknown location of second wheel (likely vacuumed unfortunately), (Purchased new but I accidentally hit it which caused it to break when falling)
IMG-0555.jpgIMG-0556.jpg

Gemini Jets Cargolux 747-8I with broken engine and loose cargo doors (purchased at a model train show of all places, purchased new)
IMG-0554.jpgIMG-0553.jpg

Does anyone have any recommendations that could help in any way with any of these?

The Delta and Cargolux engines can be easily glued back. About the Delta 757 landing gear, sadly I don't know if NG can offer spare parts.
About the paint chips: some of these are quite minimal. On the Emirates, i'd try to cover them up using an Uniposca pen.
You can also try it on you Spirit Airbus. A yellow Uniposca pen might do the job.

The Delta and Cargolux engines can be easily glued back. About the Delta 757 landing gear, sadly I don't know if NG can offer spare parts.
About the paint chips: some of these are quite minimal. On the Emirates, i'd try to cover them up using an Uniposca pen.
You can also try it on you Spirit Airbus. A yellow Uniposca pen might do the job.
I think with the gear your best bet is just to find a donor model and rip the gear off of that.

I think with the gear your best bet is just to find a donor model and rip the gear off of that.

It's also an option but would be quite sad to do that to another NG 757 :cry:😆

Another option: use 3D printing and print a replacement gear.
Is there a type of glue you would recommend?

I'm not familiar with glue brands in the USA (I suppose you're from the States, right?), but maybe something similar to Loctite Super Glue will work just fine as long as you apply minimal quantity and hold the engines very still in the correct position.

As someone who has no real experience in any sort of modeling or collecting (something I am attempting to get into with both model aviation and model trains) I have a few aircraft which have a broken bit(s). I am not sure what to look for in the sense of glue or paint (I'm assuming there are ways that one could fix minor paint issues). I also have an interactive 8i which does not hold the cargo doors (they are too loose when placed into the model).

NG UAL 777-200ER with a fuselage paint chip (purchased used)
View attachment 14833

Aeroclassics Spirit A319 with a nose paint chip (purchased used)
View attachment 14834

Gemini Jets Emirates 777-300ER with paint chip on both sides of tail (purchased used)
View attachment 14835View attachment 14836

NG DAL 757-200 with broken landing gear and engine, bent landing gear, unknown location of second wheel (likely vacuumed unfortunately), (Purchased new but I accidentally hit it which caused it to break when falling)
View attachment 14837View attachment 14838

Gemini Jets Cargolux 747-8I with broken engine and loose cargo doors (purchased at a model train show of all places, purchased new)
View attachment 14839View attachment 14840

Does anyone have any recommendations that could help in any way with any of these?
For a replacement 757 gear, try emailing NG. They are usually happy to help, and if not, a gear leg from a donor model is a good option.

You can always find a damaged NG 757 on eBay, granted I do understand not wanting to ruin a NG 757 to fix a broken model. At this point I'd suggest just writing it off and using it as a Hanger Queen or an aircraft to fill up space in your airport