Expansión suggestions

Hello, it has become clear to me that my airport is reaching max capacity and I need to expand but I would like to hear y’all’s thoughts to help me out. I am willing to remove the runway and some grass if needed.

Attachments

• DCDF2523-17B0-489B-B499-AFBE5BCB9FCD.jpeg
    DCDF2523-17B0-489B-B499-AFBE5BCB9FCD.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
you could do a terminal and a remote terminal if you are interested in that. it will require a board twice the size in width and you can keep your existing terminal I would have the remote one the same size and the current one and parallel to it

you could do a terminal and a remote terminal if you are interested in that. it will require a board twice the size in width and you can keep your existing terminal I would have the remote one the same size and the current one and parallel to it
So I have considered making a remote boarding area where the runway is which should add 5 gates for smaller narrow body’s I will have to paint over the runway and remove the grass. I will plan on this once the terminal is completely full of planes, I still however have space to add 2 gates at the terminal. Those 2 gates should give me time to think of new additions.

So I have considered making a remote boarding area where the runway is which should add 5 gates for smaller narrow body’s I will have to paint over the runway and remove the grass. I will plan on this once the terminal is completely full of planes, I still however have space to add 2 gates at the terminal. Those 2 gates should give me time to think of new additions.
Sounds like a good plan. Please keep us updated.

Liking the plan!

I have added the two extra gates at the airport, for the moment until I make more jetways these will only be accessible with boarding stairs.

Attachments

• 2B83801C-1E27-4F1D-B285-A77BA57D892F.jpeg
    2B83801C-1E27-4F1D-B285-A77BA57D892F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17