Delta widget livery color under cockpit window ?

This is a problem guys!!!! None of the retailers who carry this off-color Delta widget B737-200 mention this issue on their websites so does on eBay. Is this just certain batches got affected? I bought mine from Scratchy and have confirmed with another buyer with same issue who also purchased from Scratchy

what is going on?! Why is AC and the retailers so quiet?! We are paying good amount of money for “Collectible” models that carry some values in it.

Maybe we can start a discussion with the top model mistake ever made!!!!

Honestly, why should they? Retailers are doing just that, they retail what they get from the manufacturers.

As for the top mistakes I'm not seeing this in the top 100, that's more the expected kind of AC production goof up if you ask me.

This is a problem guys!!!! None of the retailers who carry this off-color Delta widget B737-200 mention this issue on their websites so does on eBay. Is this just certain batches got affected? I bought mine from Scratchy and have confirmed with another buyer with same issue who also purchased from Scratchy

what is going on?! Why is AC and the retailers so quiet?! We are paying good amount of money for “Collectible” models that carry some values in it.

Maybe we can start a discussion with the top model mistake ever made!!!!
All manufacturers release models with mistakes like these since day one. It's nothing new, although recently AC have been releasing models with more mistakes than before. Not the retailers fault though, I don't think they have time to check every model for mistakes in the livery.

For the prices they charge, they should pay more attention. Aeroclassics are usually more expensive than competition and while I do agree they have the most exotic and sought-after releases, the quality control is quite sloppy lately.

For the prices they charge, they should pay more attention. Aeroclassics are usually more expensive than competition and while I do agree they have the most exotic and sought-after releases, the quality control is quite sloppy lately.
Hopefully things will change when Andrew can finally get access to the factory. I really can't blame him for these...it's almost impossible to monitor QC if you don't have access.