Cockpit Printing

ATP

With the cockpit windows so low, I sure hope the pilots are alive!

Engine falling off it not a problem...well, on the ground. Totally ok with doing a little maintenance from time to time.

Anyone know the best way to wipe off the windows? And anywhere to get get some cockpit decals? A shame, I'm pretty forgiving but this one is <really> out there.

Attachments

• JG JBU A321 1.jpg
    JG JBU A321 1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 67
  • JG JBU A321 2.jpg
    JG JBU A321 2.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 70
This looks terrible! I hate badly positioned cockpit windows. I think the cockpit windows are absolutely important in the overall look of a model. If they are tilted, wrongly positioned or misprinted in any other way, it bothers me a lot :mad:

You can use a Cotton swab (Q-Tip) and nail polish remover to erase the cockpit windows. Be careful, don't let the wet swab touch another part of the model, or you might end up smudging the livery. After that, you can place new cockpit windows by using waterslide decals.

These bad cockpit windows remind me of Phoenix. I am prepared to put money on it that 50% or more of Phoenix models have misaligned cockpit windows. Very annoying, as I needed their Fiji 737-800 but the cockpit windows were the dealbreaker for me. Look at them!
1669163478384.png

These bad cockpit windows remind me of Phoenix. I am prepared to put money on it that 50% or more of Phoenix models have misaligned cockpit windows. Very annoying, as I needed their Fiji 737-800 but the cockpit windows were the dealbreaker for me. Look at them!

Just out of fun, I tried to correct this Phoenix 737 in Photoshop. The original windows were too low and tilted down. I tried to fix that.
I believe it looks quite better now, check it out:

Phoenix737fixedbyleo.png

However, I must say the whole nose section looks weird... Phoenix 737 really isnt the best option in the market!

Yep! That looks a lot better. Phoenix's 737 is awful, but they are the only one who have made a Fiji 737 to date, so I didn't really have much choice.