AV400 A330neo

Officially previewed by AV400 themselves. It comes with removable gear, and if their A380 is anything to go by, it'll be one hell of a mould.
It sure looks like it! Hopefully their A350 and 777 moulds get updated with removable gear, just like the 787.

For anyone looking for an in-depth review of this mould, albeit an earlier sample, see Rcihard's review here.

It sure looks like it! Hopefully their A350 and 777 moulds get updated with removable gear, just like the 787.

For anyone looking for an in-depth review of this mould, albeit an earlier sample, see Rcihard's review here.
Speaking of the 777. With how well AV400 nailed the A380's removable gears, I'm confident they'll also do great with the 777X foldable wingtips. It's great to see NG sticking to the basics (mould, printing, "refinement") and AV400 differentiating itself with well-executed interactive features.

Removable gear is beyond what my interest for 400 scale models is. Why won’t they instead invest their time in aircraft we haven’t seen out there yet? Who knows

Removable gear is beyond what my interest for 400 scale models is. Why won’t they instead invest their time in aircraft we haven’t seen out there yet? Who knows
Yep, I find it odd that AV400 seem to have zero interest in a 747. I get why they wouldn't want to do more obscure classics, but the Jumbo is still flying today and would absolutely print money.

I think 747 just doesn’t sell well to the mass market. Overall us here on these forums would love 747s left and right, but little Timmy and Johnny down the street want to see pax planes they see now at airports.

Hopefully AV400 took Richards opinions and fixed the gears and fan blades! Looking forward to this release.