Am I imagining things?

Aviation Enjoyer

So I decided to look at NG's facebook and saw their Airliners Int. table photo. Being curious on what I could be missing out on I decided to look closer. And looking closer I found the letters "717-200". Could this be the special mould they brought along?Screen Shot 2023-06-23 at 11.27.46 PM.png

That's the table for other, non-NG products as I see some Altitude Models on that table. Pretty sure those all belong to WCD so I'd imagine those don't come from NG.

That's the table for other, non-NG products as I see some Altitude Models on that table. Pretty sure those all belong to WCD so I'd imagine those don't come from NG.
Yeah I could've looked closer. Maybe got a bit too excited about a NG 717. Unless NG had to borrow that table!

So I decided to look at NG's facebook and saw their Airliners Int. table photo. Being curious on what I could be missing out on I decided to look closer. And looking closer I found the letters "717-200". Could this be the special mould they brought along?View attachment 17582
Wouldn’t that be nice…. None of the 717 moulds are excellent, but they are all good enough to not warrant a replacement.

I don't care whose mold that 717 is as long as it gets done in the old AirTran scheme WITHOUT the Elton John promotional stickers, and the Indianapolis Colts, Baltimore Ravens, and Milwaukee Brewers special schemes.