Airliners International 2023 - Who’s Going?

Good afternoon! I have created this thread to get a gauge on attendees for the Airliners International 2023 convention in Dallas, Texas.

I have collaborated with @redriveraviation on a new video regarding the convention. See embed or link for details.

If you are planning to attend, please reply to this thread with your Instagram handle. If you do not have Instagram, DM either me or Redriveraviation through MAF and we can communicate through there. Thanks for your interest!
Hey Everybody form the Airliners 2023 Thread! 👋

I am also going to be attending this convention in Dallas! I have never experience a convention in my life before and I am just beyond excited to meet all of you guys who are attending! Be sure to stay tuned for my Airliners Content coming soon on my Youtube and Instagram!

I can't wait to meet everyone there! 😁👍

Hey Everybody form the Airliners 2023 Thread! 👋

I am also going to be attending this convention in Dallas! I have never experience a convention in my life before and I am just beyond excited to meet all of you guys who are attending! Be sure to stay tuned for my Airliners Content coming soon on my Youtube and Instagram!

I can't wait to meet everyone there! 😁👍
Likewise buddy! Excited for you!

I uploaded my own announcement video for Airliners International 2023 in DFW. I will be talking about how I got into this convention and what my plan is in terms of content and what to expect for this event! There is also a portion on what you need to know about this convention. I would recommend check this video out too!

Update on ramp tours is available. Note that you must be 18 or older, and be a member of WAHS to sign up due to limited space. Unfortunate that they couldn’t get more space, but given the situation, this is probably the best-case scenario.

Good news is that the convention will have plenty more on offer. Hopefully next year the ramp tours are better.
IMG_0275.jpeg

I'm off and the fam. is out of town. I will be driving from Houston. Undecided if I spend the $60 registration to attend day one. Spotting at Founders' Plaza sounds good! The last time I was there AA MD-80s were around.
63346_1431820287.jpg

Good afternoon! I have created this thread to get a gauge on attendees for the Airliners International 2023 convention in Dallas, Texas.

I have collaborated with @redriveraviation on a new video regarding the convention. See embed or link for details.

If you are planning to attend, please reply to this thread with your Instagram handle. If you do not have Instagram, DM either me or Redriveraviation through MAF and we can communicate through there. Thanks for your interest!
Squatchy’s will be there with some interesting models!

It would be nice if they did one in Canada! Or in Boston where flights from BUF are not too expensive! I often fly out of Buffalo as it's far cheaper than YYZ. DFW was too far and expensive for me to go sadly.

Here’s the haul I walked out with. Plenty of memorabilia unlike last year, but even still I got some good gems for models. I feel like I’m gonna end up on an episode of Hoarders if I don’t stop collecting 🤣 I need to get more space!
IMG_0762.jpeg