Airliners International 2023 - Who’s Going?

JJ Skippy

Good afternoon! I have created this thread to get a gauge on attendees for the Airliners International 2023 convention in Dallas, Texas.

I have collaborated with @redriveraviation on a new video regarding the convention. See embed or link for details.

If you are planning to attend, please reply to this thread with your Instagram handle. If you do not have Instagram, DM either me or Redriveraviation through MAF and we can communicate through there. Thanks for your interest!

Despite Qantas recently starting a direct Melbourne - DFW flight, Airlines International is out of my reach this year. Maybe next time!

Despite Qantas recently starting a direct Melbourne - DFW flight, Airlines International is out of my reach this year. Maybe next time!
Do they have conventions in Australia? I’ve seen them in Europe at least but not sure on the interest in your neck of the woods.

I really hope it’s back in Atlanta, Dallas is just too far for me to make
Both are too far for me but I probably could make it out to Atlanta. Id probably have to pull teeth and sacrifice a limb to get enough for a flight out there. It’ll be worth it though since I so want to meet you guys!!!

Good afternoon! I have created this thread to get a gauge on attendees for the Airliners International 2023 convention in Dallas, Texas.

I have collaborated with @redriveraviation on a new video regarding the convention. See embed or link for details.

If you are planning to attend, please reply to this thread with your Instagram handle. If you do not have Instagram, DM either me or Redriveraviation through MAF and we can communicate through there. Thanks for your interest!
Squatchy’s will be there!

i am working the show and recommend that everyone attend. Even if you are not able to attend all three days, fly in for the day if possible. I have been attending the show every year since 2010 and i have been working the show since 2021. its an incredible event and whatever you collect, it will be there. I love the historical aspect of the airlines and i learn something new all the time. For those who are attending you will probably see me at the registration table.

i am working the show and recommend that everyone attend. Even if you are not able to attend all three days, fly in for the day if possible. I have been attending the show every year since 2010 and i have been working the show since 2021. its an incredible event and whatever you collect, it will be there. I love the historical aspect of the airlines and i learn something new all the time. For those who are attending you will probably see me at the registration table.
Were you at the registration table last year? I remember getting to the hotel Wednesday afternoon and walking right out of the skyway elevator to the registration desk.

Both are too far for me but I probably could make it out to Atlanta. Id probably have to pull teeth and sacrifice a limb to get enough for a flight out there. It’ll be worth it though since I so want to meet you guys!!!
I agree with that, I would absolutely go if it was in atlanta or nashville next year

I’ve talked with a few people and they seem to have reason to believe it will be back in ATL next year…

Don’t quote me on that but it seems to be the vibe I’m getting. Would love to buy The Spirit of Delta in 1:400 whilst standing next to her; would be a dream come true.

Tour booking opened last night. Not sure which ones have sold but I’ve heard a lot of them went really quick.
From what I saw, the American DWH tours were all full around 15-20 minutes after booking opened. All others still had some slots, with the Southwest HQ, Southwest Technical Ops, and Fort Worth ATC center having just a few, while the museums still had a decent amount. I was able to still see availability after I booked yesterday, but can’t now, so who knows what’s left at this point!

Is there any collectible conventions happening in Florida this year? I've been looking everywhere online, and haven't found any