Air Asia Taylor Swift A320 - 1/100

Hamdhan777

Thought I'd share some pics of this giant A320 before I sell it on.

A very cool and unusual livery; good if you're a Taylor Swift fan. I bought it as it was a 1/100 aircraft going for a good price at Farnborough Airshow a few years ago.
However, I've now gotten into my 1/400 and 1/200 scale and this simply takes too much space, so will be getting rid of it.
Posting here for you all to appreciate and maybe tell me I'm right to sell it, or whether I should keep it.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 12
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 12
Thought I'd share some pics of this giant A320 before I sell it on.

A very cool and unusual livery; good if you're a Taylor Swift fan. I bought it as it was a 1/100 aircraft going for a good price at Farnborough Airshow a few years ago.
However, I've now gotten into my 1/400 and 1/200 scale and this simply takes too much space, so will be getting rid of it.
Posting here for you all to appreciate and maybe tell me I'm right to sell it, or whether I should keep it.
Wow! That is a huge model! Quite a unique livery, I never even knew it existed! Very nice!

Definitely an interesting looking livery. I’m a fan of Taylor Swift and air Asia tends to do very exotic yet interesting and unique special liveries.