Aeroclassics December 2022 speculations

Ok, here are my shots at the VH registrations.

TAA DC-9-31 - I am honestly surprised that one hasn't been made. It is a serious gap in my TAA collection, and I just don't want to spent money on the inferior versions already made.

1669783436968.png

Qantas 707-300B - Although one has already been made, it was 19 years ago. Time for a remake?

1669800021217.png

Ok, here are my shots at the VH registrations.

TAA DC-9-31 - I am honestly surprised that one hasn't been made. It is a serious gap in my TAA collection, and I just don't want to spent money on the inferior versions already made.

View attachment 7196

Qantas 707-300B - Although one has already been made, it was 19 years ago. Time for a remake?

View attachment 7210
Blimey, lovely suggestions here! I just found that Qantas 707, a good friend has put it aside for me. Released in 2003! Wouldn’t say no to another with a ‘real metal’ belly though! That TAA DC-9 is also gorgeous! I was thrilled when I located the A300 & one of the B.727-200’s in this scheme (there were two reg’s of this made).

I do not think anybody has reported this model with zinc rot. Having 14 707s or 720s from this period with zinc rot; this model looks 100% clean.
The very early AC 707’s took the hit in late 2002 - early 2003 I believe, on the earlier series mould which was very short-lived

Blimey, lovely suggestions here! I just found that Qantas 707, a good friend has put it aside for me. Released in 2003! Wouldn’t say no to another with a ‘real metal’ belly though! That TAA DC-9 is also gorgeous! I was thrilled when I located the A300 & one of the B.727-200’s in this scheme (there were two reg’s of this made).
My goodness... I wish I could get my hands on the 707. Congratulations on finding one! I am still hunting down the A300, I have one of the 727s packed away.

My goodness... I wish I could get my hands on the 707. Congratulations on finding one! I am still hunting down the A300, I have one of the 727s packed away.
Thanks - it turned up by accident! They always do. I would welcome another especially with the ‘real metal’ finish, would give you another chance too! That A300 is a tough bugger as well. Again, another unexpected find. Hope you track one down eventually. It went fast when originally released in that 6-model set.

Both Purpleplane and Skippy have bingos, and the only item that is the same in both lists is the gravy 737.
Food for thought... :unsure:
It does make me wonder too now. Either way my wallet’s in trouble especially if there’s seven N regs.